35

A week later, the boys decided to go back to L.A and starts to make music again. Jack don't have any idea that Danica will be arriving soon, Danica texted Daniel that she's almost around the corner and Daniel decides to act that he has diarrhea so he can leave the other boys. Of course the other boys knew that he was acting but Jack was still blind about it. Daniel run to the door and saw Danica, they hug and talk about the plan on what they're going to do to surprise Jack. Luckily, Danica brought a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a note for Jack so they decided that Danica will act as she deliver the flowers to the house and Daniel texted the boys on what will be the plan. The other boys will let Jack open the door and none of them will open it and will only tell Jack that they are tired or they are busy doing something.

Danica felt nervous about it and she starts to ring the doorbell while covering her face with the flowers. "Jack, someone's on the door. Can you please open it?" Corbyn said. Without hesitation, Jack went to the door and open it. "Uhmmm, hi?" Jack said. "Hi, is this the why don't we house? This flower was for Jack Avery" Danica replied while covering her face. "Yes and I'm Jack Avery. Who sent this?" Jack added. "Just read the letter" she replied.

Jack picked up the letter and read it. "It only says sorry. Please just tell me who send this please?" Danica slowly lower the bouquet and reveals her face to Jack "I'm sorry" Danica said. He was so surprise and he was speechless Danica was still talking about why she was sorry but Jack pulled her and kiss her. "I thought I'm going to loose you. I'm sorry" Jack said. The other boys watch them and records it. "Eewwwwwwwww get a room!!!" Zach shouted. They all looked at Zach and laugh.