9

As they arrive at the Why Don't We house Zach ordered food for all of them because he was getting hungry. Daniel and Danica are still talking. They learned that they have a lot in common.

Daniel: Why don't we jam? I play the piano and you play the violin.
Danica: I don't know about that. I'm not good at singing and I'm scared and shy at the same time. I never sang infront of the public.
Aly: You know what. She's a great singer! She got a lovely voice!
Jack: You should try. Step out of your comfort zone.
( Jonah hands the violin to Danica and smiled)
Corbyn: Go play it. We'll here for you. We'll join you.

Danica took a deep breath and Daniel plays the piano and Danica starts to play the violin and sang. They were all amaze on how lovely Danica's voice is.

Aly: I told you she's amazing. (She whisper on Jack's ear)
Jack: yeah. I think I'm falling in love

As they were all jamming the manager went inside the house and clap his hand on what he saw and they all stop to greet him. Danica saw him and remembered him that he was the guy that went to their house.

Danica: You're the guy that went to our house the other day.
Manager: uhmm, yeah. I was talking to your parents about this upcoming event in a couple of months.
Danica: how come they have never told me about this upcoming event.
Manager: I need to go guys. I just stop by just to check on you all. Goodnight.

They all compliment Danica on how lovely her voice is. They were all thinking that they should do a live video and play for their fans so that Danica can finally step out on her comfort zone. Danica agreed and they were all ready to do the live video.

As they start the live video the boys introduce Danica to their fans and they are going to collab for today so she can step out from her comfort zone. As they sang, fans are commenting that Danica and Daniel look the same and asking if Daniel has a twin sister. They also answer some questions and both Danica and Daniel look so confused why the fans are keep telling them that they look the same. They both explain that Danica is an only child of her parents and Daniel has a different parent and have a sister.