27

*fast forward to 4 months or so*

DANICA'S POV

Being with my twin and the boys for almost 4 months now I'm starting to miss mom, dad and my bestfriend Aly. I have decided to go home and spend a couple months or so with them. Being with them on tour and on the why don't we house makes me misses them more. I told the boys my decision to go home and they all agreed. "It's your choice sis, plus you need a getaway from traveling everyday and you need to spend time with mom and dad and I know you miss them so much. After this tour I'm spending my time with you guys I promise. I'm going to book your flight today" Daniel said "Thanks Dani" I replied.

As Daniel booked Danica a flight, she notice that Jack is busy on his phone. He's not paying attention on what they discussing awhile ago. He just nod. Danica approached Jack and he keep his phone right away. "What are you doing on your phone? I notice you, you where not paying attention. Do you want me to go home and spend time with mom and dad?" Danica said. "Well, your brother is right. You need a getaway" He replied. "You ignored my first question" She added. "I'm just scrolling over my twitter timeline. I need to go. I want to sleep" He replied. Jack left Danica on the couch and she was so upset. Zach noticed Danica and ask what was wrong and she told Zach everything. "Maybe he's just tired" Zach said. "I hope so" She replied.

They all went to the airport except for Jack. He was sleeping and he lock his doors so no one can open it. Danica wrote a letter for Jack

"Babe, I don't know why your acting weird lately but I want you to know that I love you soooo much. I keep calling you but your phone is out of reach but I know you were in your room. We keep on knocking your door but you won't open. I don't know if your wearing some headphones or your just really that asleep. I hope when you wake up text or call me. Me and the boys are heading to the airport right now. I'm going home. I'll miss you Jack. I love you"

342, 765 likes

342, 765 likes

@/daniel: Gonna miss my twin. It'll be different without you on tour and on the house. I'll see you soon after the tour, sis. Love you💕

@/danicaxx: I'll miss you to bro😭 I'll see you soon
@/Jonah: bye Danica😔 Have a safe flight
@/Zach: 😭😭
@/Corbyn: no one will cook us breakfast😭

@/danicaxx: I'll miss you to bro😭 I'll see you soon@/Jonah: bye Danica😔 Have a safe flight@/Zach: 😭😭@/Corbyn: no one will cook us breakfast😭

131, 872 likes

@/danicaxx: It sucks traveling alone. But the worst part is not seeing, hugging or kiss the one you love for the last time.

@/user1: omg what happened?!
@/corbyn: we're here for you
@/user2: 😱😱
@/daniel: I'll see you soon. I promise. Love you

Danica waited for her flight to be called. She keep on calling Jack but the phone is still out of reach. She keep on sending him text messages but he doesn't respond until she finally gave up.

120, 321 likes

120, 321 likes

@/danicaxx: almost there💔 a little push to break my heart into million pieces

@/daniel: Have a safe flight sis
@/user1: :(
@/corbyn: ^^
@/zach: no!

Jack woke up seeing the note on the floor. He read it but ignored it like nothing. He turn his phone on and saw Danica's text messages but he ignored it.

JACK'S POV

I woke up and saw a note on the floor. I read it and just ignored it. I turn my phone on and saw Danica's texts messages but I ignored it. What is happening to me? I'm confused. I felt like I don't love her anymore but I don't want to hurt her. I saw her post and it breaks my heart seeing her sad but I think this will be the end of our relationship. It's for the good.