23

Jack and Danica spent all day hanging out together. They took a lot of pictures, they eat, they go shopping and cuddling. Fans also took pictures with them. "This could be the best day ever. Spending time with the one I love. I love you Danica" Jack said. "I love you too, Jack"  Danica replied.  The two decided to go home, they got uber and tell the direction. As they are traveling on the freeway, the uber driver was panicking because the break is not working.

JACK'S POV

As Danica and I was riding this car, we noticed that our uber driver is kinda panicking. "Excuse me, sir. What's wrong? I asked. "You guys need to hold and sit properly! My brake is not working and we're on a freeway!" He replied. Wait what?! Danica and I started to panic. I kept telling myself not to panic and I need to tell Danica also not to get panic. I can see in her eyes she starts to get panic attack. "Danica please relax" I keep on telling her those lines while rubbing her hand and back.

Danica starts to cry while Jack was still comforting her. After a few seconds, the car crashes leaving Jack and Danica unconcious. Daniel got a phone call from his parents informing him on what happen to Jack and Danica. "Guys! We have to go to the hospital! Danica and Jack got involved in a car crash! Daniel said. The boys rush to the hospital. While on their way, Daniel cried. "Bro, everything's gonna be okay. Let's pray for Danica and Jack" Jonah said.

DANIEL'S POV

As I heard the news that Danica and Jack was on the hospital, I cried. I can't stop thinking about them. I'm so worried about what will happen. Are they going to make it? Am I going to spend the rest of my life without Danica again? Will Jack going to perform with us once again? There's so much on my mind right now. "Bro, everything's gonna be okay. Let's pray for Danica and Jack" Jonah said. He tried to calm me down but it's not working I'm really worried. We arrive at the hospital and I rush through where Danica and Jack are. My parents are already waiting for the doctor and I can see that they are so worried. Mom was crying, dad was comforting her and he was starting to tear up. We wait for hours for news until the doctor came out. "Are you the parents or guardian of Danica and Jack?" The doctor asked. "Yes we are the parents. How was Jack and my daughter Danica? Are they okay?" Mom replied. "They are now safe. Jack only got small bruises and cuts from shattered glass. He also got a broken arm but it's fine now. Danica, same as Jack you guys can now visit them after we transfer them in a room" he replied. We all got relieve from the news but I still worried about them.

 We all got relieve from the news but I still worried about them

543, 721 likes

@/daniel: Jack and my twin, Danica got into a car accident. They are in the hospital now and gladly they're safe. Jack was now awake but Danica is not. Please @/danicaxx wake up😭💔 I need you. We have been twins for a week and we still going to make a lot of memories. @/jack bro, you know how I love you. You've been my best friend since this band started and you know that. You've been there through ups and downs and I'm thankful. Stay strong❤

@/jonah: 🙏💕 stay strong Danica and Jack❤
@/zach: 😭😭
@/corbyn: literally crying rn. We love you guys❤
@/user: noooooo!!!😭😭
@/user2: @/jack: glad youre okay. @/danicaxx please wake up❤😭
@/user3: praying🙏