5

No one knows that Danica's parents and the boy's manager talked about the twins. They talked about on how they're going to explain everything on how they split up and how they cover everything about Daniel's fake parents. They set an event for the next couple of months and that event is Danica's and Daniel's 18th birthday.

It's weekend Danica's favorite day. She woke up and do her daily routines.

 She woke up and do her daily routines

Danica's favorite pass time every weekend is to play her piano and sings

Danica's favorite pass time every weekend is to play her piano and sings. She doesn't like to sing in public and the only person that heard her sing is her best friend and her parents. She is a great singer she's just too shy to show it. Other than piano, she also knows how to play violin.

Aly invited her to go shopping at the mall and to spend time with her best friend. They went to the mall and look for clothes that they want.

Daniel: I'm getting bored at this house there's nothing much to do. Let's go to the mall guys!
Corbyn: I agree and I need new clothes too.
Jack: Me too.
Zach: I'm just hungry. I need food. You know, I'm a growing boy. How about you Jonah?
Jonah: I just need coffee. I miss starbucks so much.
Daniel: So, what are we waiting for? Let's go! Let's feed this little boy so he can grow!

They went to the mall and little did they know that Danica is also eating at the food court with her best friend.