12

As they arrive at Danica's house. Jack open the car door for her and pull her close to him and hugged her "Don't worry about that dream. It's just a dream" Jack says and he kisses her in the forehead. " I won't I promise" she replied.

Danica went inside and immediately text Jack.

Danica: Be careful driving. Iloveyou😘 goodnight babe
Jack: I will. Iloveyoutothemoonandback🌕💕 goodnight

Danica went straight to bed and fell asleep. When Jack arrive at the house, the boys were chillin' outside enjoying the night and making some smores. Jack sit beside Daniel and they began to talk.

Zach: So Jack how's your date?
Jack: It's fun. We watch movies, ate at a restaurant and we took a lot of photos.
Corbyn: Well that's good.
Jonah: You really fell in love at her. We thought you were just kidding about "the girl of your dreams".
Jack: At first I am but I really fell in love with her. Daniel, do you remember your dream about twins that got separated?
Daniel: Yes. Why you asking?
Jack: It may sound weird but Danica dreamt about it last night. The same details of story that you told us.
Zach: Yo that's so creepy.
Daniel: How that even possible? I mean I never told anyone except you guys. Unless you told her.
Jack: I never told anyone especially her. I literally forgot about that and when she told me, it reminds me of your dream.

As the boys were geeting creep out of the dream that Danica and Daniel had. Corbyn cut it off by singing and the boys joined him. It was almost 12 midnight when they went to bed.