18

After swimming they serenade Danica and they jam all day long. "I'll never forget this day with you guys" Danica said.

At Danica's house, manager and Danica's parents are talking about both of them. They also planning on how to explain everything and about their 18th birthday.

Manager: So what are we going to do is we'll tell them before or after the party?
Mom: I think it would be nice if we're going to tell them after.
Manager: yeah I think that would be better. Their party is 2 days from now. I think we can do this.
Mom: I'm so nervous. What if Daniel or Danica will not like the idea of them being twins and what if they're going to hate us. Omg there's too much on my mind.
Dad: no don't think about that. You see there are in good conditions and that all it matters.
Mom: you know what I can't take it any longer. What if we tell them right now? I mean, there's nothing we can do about if this will take too long.
Manager: Well it's up to you guys. Danica's in the Why Don't We house right now.
Dad: I'll call her to stay there and we'll be right there.

Danica's parents called her and they told her to stay at the house and never leave. They got something to tell her. As Danica wait for her parents to arrive Daniel brought Danica a glass of water and they talk about stuffs and about their lives.

"You know what Danica, we got a lot of common and I like the idea of calling you sister" Daniel said.
"Well same here it's just like kind of weird because they taught we are twins but we're not" Danica replied

As they talk her parents arrive and gather all of the boys including Danica in the living room.

"We have to tell you something. It's about you Daniel and Danica" the manager says.

They both look curious and they keep on looking at each other. The boys listen and asking each other if they knew what's going on.

"Honey, remember the dreams that you told us before that there are twins got separated? Well it's true and the reason they got separated because that time the parents of the girl cannot take good care of 2 babies at the same time so, they give the baby to their friend for them to take good care of" Danica's mom said.

"Wait, I got the same dreams before. How could that be possible?" Daniel said

"Well you and Danica are twins. The dreams, it's about you and it's real. Daniel, honey I'm so sorry if we end up like this. I'm so sorry I know I made a mistake before and I want to make it right this time. Daniel please listen to me. I'm sorry" Mom said.