31

DANIEL'S POV

"I don't know Dani. After all he did and you know that I'm still hurt." As Danica said those lines I knew I made a mistake. It was a mistake letting Jack live with us for a week, but he is my best friend he just wanted to say how sorry he was leaving Danica alone. I wanted them to be okay but I knew Danica was still hurt and I don't want to see her getting hurt again. I'm getting confused I don't know what to do.

Daniel decided to ask for advice. He ask Corbyn for some advice. "If I were you bro, try asking your sister for a couple of minutes after that it's the end" Corbyn said. I did what Corbyn told me. I ask Danica for a minute. "Okay Dani I will talk to him after that it's the end. I'm not gonna promise that we'll be okay" She replied.

DANICA'S POV

Daniel went back to my room and he keep on asking me to go talk to Jack even for a minute. To be honest, I want to talk to him but I'm still mad but I said yes. Oh my gosh! What have I done! Am I really going to talk to him? Why did I say yes?! I'm so stupid. I must admit my feelings for Jack never left. I still do love him but he cheated, he left me without any reasons but I love Peter also and now I'm going to stress these things on my mind tonight. I went back to check Jack and my heart is pounding. "Am I going to wake him up to talk or I should go back to my room?" I whispered. "Please, stay" As a cold hand grabs mine and I knew it was Jack. "I thought you were sleeping? I'm sorry for waking you up" I added. "You didn't woke me up. I was about to leave when I hear you whisper" he replied.

JACK'S POV

I was about to leave the sofa and head to the room when I heard Danica. I decided to go back to sleep and just wait for her. I was hoping that she's heading towards me. I heard her whisper under her breath. All I did say was "please, stay" and I grab her hand. For real, I don't know where to start but I need to make things right.

J: thank you for giving me time to talk to you.
D: what can I do? Daniel kept on asking me to talk to you so I gave you a chance to talk to me.
J: I know you will never forgive me and I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me I got cold and I hurt you. I know those things were unforgivable but I wanted you to know that it was not my intention to hurt you nor leave you.
D: You know Jack, I admit until know I was still hurt the fact that we didn't broke up and you dated another broke my heart into pieces. Daniel kept on telling me to move on so I did, I look for someone who will love me and I did. I found Peter. I knew you were happy when I'm not with you guys. I've been asking Dani about you and he's been telling me the truth. I cried every night because of you Jack and it hurts. Dani was also getting hurt seeing me broken that's why he's not talking to you before.
J: It's all my fault. I'm so sorry.
D: Jack you don't deserve this. I forgive you but please let me go. Let's stay be friends.

Danica left Jack alone and went straight to her room crying. Jack cover his face and started to cry. He felt a tap on his shoulder and the boys were comforting him. "I'm sorry bro. I'll try to talk to her tomorrow. Let's just give her a space to think" Daniel said. "It's okay bro. She forgave me. She wanted us to be friends but I still love her so much. It's all my fault. This shouldn't happen if I didn't left her. I know she's still hurt and I respect that" Jack replied.