8

Danica woke up and check her phone and got a text from Jack.

Jack: Good Morning, beautiful❤. Start your day with a smile and a breakfast it's the most important meal of the day.
Danica: Good Morning, Jack. Yep on my way downstairs to eat breakfast. I'm starving!🍴

After breakfast Danica went upstairs to do her routines.

Danica's POV

Danica's POV

Today's Sunday and I need to play my piano for me to be good enough. I play the piano and sing for a little bit until my mom joined me singing and plays the violin and also my dad plays the guitar. I couldn't be much happier seeing my parents joined me of one of my favorite hobbies. We jam our favorite songs and laugh about our mistakes. This day is the greatest day of my life! I must say, I have the best family ever!

I got a phone call from Jack and he's asking me and Aly if we can hang out at the Why Don't We House and they're going to pick us up. So immediately call Aly to tell her that Jack called me and they want us to hangout at their house. Aly shouted in joy and quickly ran into our house and scream even more. I tell her to stop but she scream very loud that she can't hear what I say.

Danica: Will you please stop screaming? I'm literally in the urge of putting tape on your mouth!
Dad: Don't put tape! Use my dirty socks!😂
Aly: Ewwwww!!! Okay I'm gonna stop I'm just so excited!

A few minutes later the boys arrived and they knock on the door. Danica's parent open the door and the boys introduce themselves.

Danica's parent: Hi! Good afternoon boys. Are you looking for someone?
Jack: Hi! We are the Why Don't We. My name's Jack. This is Jonah, Zach, Corbyn and Daniel.
(They all says hi)

Danica's parent look at Daniel and told him that he's very handsome and her mom asked Daniel if she can get a hug. So, Daniel hug her and the boys all looked confused. Her mom started to tear up and her dad just told them "she's a big fan of Daniel". Danica's parent can't hide their emotions that they finally saw Daniel. Danica also looked so confused while Aly's reaction was just happy and excited.

They all went to the car leaving Danica's parents at the house as they wave goodbye. Danica and Daniel sat next to each other and Jack was on the other side of Danica. Corbyn was in the passenger side while Jonah drives. Zach was on the back with Aly. Corbyn took a selfie with the squad and notice that Danica and Daniel looks the same at the photo.

Corbyn: Yo Jonah! Look at this! This is so weird Danica and Daniel look alot the same at this photo!
Jonah: omg! That's so trippy!
(They both look at each other and they look at Daniel and Danica at the back while they were talking)
Corbyn: They look so identical. Shall we tell them?
Jonah: Don't! They might think we're crazy at this time. Maybe it's just in that picture. I don't know.