34

234,107 likes

234,107 likes

@/jack: home❤️

@/corbyn: looking fresh bro
@/jonah: hey good lookin'
@/user1: 😍😍
@/zach: damn boy!
@/user2: please notice me, babe!❤️

DANIEL'S POV

The words I said to Danica hurt me but I also need to protect my best friend. She may be my twin but I did this for her also. Jack felt bad on hurting Danica's heart but he wanted to make it right once again. I'm so confused right now. I don't know what to do. I want me, Danica and Jack be cool once again after we go back to L.A next week. I want Danica come with us, I miss our twin time in L.A. I need to make this right.

Daniel went to Danica's room. He knock but Danica didn't answer. He open the door slowly and he saw Danica asleep but he decided to wake her up. "Hey" Daniel said. "Hey" Danica replied. "I'm sorry for waking you up but we need to talk" Daniel added "what's up?" she replied. "Okay I just wanted to say I'm sorry on what happened earlier. It's not my intention on getting mad on what you said about Jack. But Danica, Jack was really sorry for breaking your heart and he wanted to..." while talking, Danica interrupted him. "I get it Daniel. He wanted to make things right for both of us, and I forgive him. But that doesn't mean I'm now okay. I may have moved on and Jack still haven't but I do forgive him. My pride needs to calm her ass down. I was about to text him but I decided to sleep because I'm tired of crying and you just woke me up. Maybe Jack and I are not meant for each other, we're just meant to be friends. I know you'll going to ask me to go with you in L.A and I will. I miss our twin time in L.A" Danica said. "Okay.. you just read my mind and that's creepy" Daniel replied.

Daniel was so happy on what he heard. They decided not to text Jack and they wanted to make a surprise on L.A that finally Danica forgive Jack.