24

JACK'S POV

It's been 2 days since the accident and Danica is still not waking up. I'm so worried about her. I keep on blaming myself on what happen to her. "I shouldn't take her out. I didn't protect her. It should be me laying in that bed. It's all my fault." Jack said while he was crying. "Bro, don't blame yourself. It's all an accident. You just did what a boyfriend should do and you take her out. It's your responsibility to make her happy. Please don't blame yourself and I know she'll wake up soon." Daniel said while rubbing Jack's back.

The boys decided to go out and eat but Jack wants to remain beside Danica. He haven't eaten and rest properly. He wants to be on Danica's side when she wakes up.

 He wants to be on Danica's side when she wakes up

456, 472 likes

@/jack: I haven't leave her side incase she wakes up. I love you so much @/danicaxx please wake up😭❤

@/daniel: brooooo🙏😭 thanks for being there for her. Yo sis! @/danicaxx wake up!😭
@/jonah: Jack you need some rest.
@/zach: ^
@/corbyn: bro she'll wake up. You need rest too.
@/user: ^^
@/user2: 😭

Jack fell asleep beside her. Danica woke up and she saw Jack was beside him sleeping. She played Jack's hair and suddenly Jack woke up. She smile to Jack and he was so happy. He hugged her and kiss her in the forhead. "Babe I'm so sorry. If only I protect you enough this shouldn't happen." He said. "Babe you shouldn't say sorry. It's not your fault. It was an accident." Danica replied. The boys arrived and they saw Danica was awake. They call the nurse and Daniel called their parents to inform them that Danica was now awake.

Daniel: Danica! Thank God you're awake!
Danica: I'm all good now Dani. I'm a savage!
Jonah: We're so worried about you. Jack haven't leave your side for days. He did not sleep nor eat.
Danica: Babe you shouldn't do that. You need to eat and sleep.
Jack: Because I'm so worried about you. I love you and I know it's my fault this shouldn't happen if I protect you.
Danica: I love you too and I keep on telling you that it's not your fault. It was an accident.

The doctor went inside the room and check Danica, after that the doctor said Danica can now go home and have a rest including Jack.