Chapter 1 - The Dark Moon

Outfits in the external link  

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/15488

From 3.14 - More Bad Than Good: In the woods at the ravine, Coyote!Malia growled.

Scott: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 3.14 - More Bad Than Good: In the school hallway, Stiles, Stacie and Sheriff Stilinski were talking.

"Are you sure that this is a girl and not an animal?" Sheriff asked.

From 3.13 - Anchors: In the woods, Zayn Evans looked at Coyote!Malia in realization with his eyes glowing black/blue. "Malia?"

From 3.14 - More Bad Than Good: In the woods at the ravine, Adriana Martin roared at Coyote!Malia.

Tyler Evans: (voice over from 3.14 More Bad Than Good) "This is a Werecoyote."

Coyote!Malia turned into Malia Tate.

From 3.20 - Echo House: In the basement of Eichen House, Malia and Zayn kissed.

"Was that your first kiss?" Zayn asked.

Malia nodded.

From 3.19 - Letharia Vulpina: In the Evans/McCall/Lahey Mansion, Adriana, Lydia and Bella Martin stood with Natalie Lahey and Tyler Evans.

Adriana held out her phone to show them the picture of Peter.

Lydia held her phone next to Adriana to show Malia's picture next to Peter.

"Peter and Malia?" Tyler asked.

"Father and daughter," Natalie answered.

From 3.16 - Illuminated: In the loft at the black light party, Angel Fain and Kira Yukimura were sitting on the spiral staircase.

Angel was wearing her black light party outfit, complete with a wig. She was smoking a joint, taking a drag, releasing the smoke into the air.

"I'm not judging," Kira told her. "I'm just worried."

"You don't have to be," Angel told her. "I'm not an alcoholic, and I'm not a drug addict. I just... it helps me move on."

"But it's not helping you move on," Kira told her. "It's just helping you push it away."

Angel took the wig off. "I do like you."

"So, you like girls, and guys?" Kira asked.

Angel nodded. "Yeah. Do you like me?"

Kira looked at her, nodding. They looked at each other, hesitating, slowly starting to kiss.

From 3.17 - Silverfinger: In the school library, Kira and Angel were sitting across from each other at the table.

Angel showed her her mother's book. "Have you ever heard of something called a Kitsune?"

From 3.17 - Silverfinger: In the loft, Aiden put Angel's hand up to the barrier of Mountain Ash, making it repel against her and her gasp in pain.

Angel: (voice over from 3.17 - Silverfinger) "You think I'm something supernatural?"

Angel looked at Zayn in annoyance. "So, how do I figure out what I am if I can't do anything to prove what I am?"

From 3.01 - Tattoos: In the girls' locker room, Braedan looked at Adriana in realization. "Adriana."

Adriana swung the broom, hitting Braedan's face, making her fall to the floor, putting the handle on the floor next to her, leaning against it with a smile. "Sorry, Braedan. Looks like your time's up." The other Alphas walked in. Adriana smirked, looking at Braedan. "But this isn't a fair fight." She tilted her head, raising the broom, smiling as she shook it just a little. "So I'll give you this..." She broke the broom off of the handle to make it a staff. "Just so you can have a somewhat good way to defend yourself."