Chapter 9 - Perishing Angel

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/15718

From 4.06 - Orphaned: At the well, Natalie looked at Liam in relief and happiness, smiling a small, surprised smile, tears in her eyes, looking so relieved that she could cry, pulling him into her arms. Liam returned the embrace, holding tightly in relief.

Angel: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 4.04 - The Benefactor, 4.05 - I.E.D., and 4.06 - Orphaned: Lydia, Bella and Angel broke the code to unlock the lists.

Scott: (voice over from 4.05 - I.E.D.) "It's a dead pool. A hit list of supernatural creatures, or anyone with a link to the supernatural."

From 4.05 - I.E.D.: In the Sheriff's station, Scott, Haley, Stiles, Stacie, Ari and Sheriff were talking.

Ari looked from Sheriff to Stacie. "That's the only reason Stacie's name's on the list. She's our anchor. She's the only reason that the three of us are alive."

From 4.06 - Orphaned: In the Sheriff's office, Stacie, Tyler, Lydia, Bella and Angel were facing Jordan.

Angel showed Jordan that their names were on the list.

Jordan stood, turning away. "That's kind of terrifying." He sighed. "What's the number?"

"That's how much you're worth," Lydia answered.

Jordan looked at Angel. "We're both worth 25 dollars?"

"25 million," Angel corrected.

From 4.06 - Orphaned: On the street, Angel skated down the street uncontrollably, unable to stop. She looked forward, widening her eyes, gasping.

A car was driving toward her, blaring its horn as it tried to stop.

Angel swerved out of the way, skating down the street.

Angel: (voice over from 4.06 - Orphaned) "I don't even know what the hell I am, so how do they even know about me?"

From 4.05 - I.E.D: In the Sheriff's Office, Bella and Angel were looking at Angel and Jordan's name on the dead pool.

"Angel, whatever you and Jordan are, you're strong enough to be equal in price to Scott, Ari and Adriana," Bella told her. "We need to tell Jordan about this, soon."

Angel sighed worriedly. "I know, Bella. I just don't know what to tell him. Or how."

Bella placed a hand on Angel's shoulder comfortingly, nodding reassuringly. "I'll help you."

From 4.07 - Weaponized: Outside the school, Sheriff, Jordan and Raphael were talking.

"I don't think the Orphans were the only professional killers in Beacon Hills," Jordan told them.

From 4.04 - The Benefactor: In the school hallway, the Mute ran toward Derek and Jack.

From 4.07 - Weaponized: In flashback, Simon/the Chemist drag the inoculated tea.

From 4.07 - Weaponized: In the hospital hallway, the blonde assassin raised her gun.

From 4.02 - 317: Outside the Evans/McCall/Lahey Mansion, Scott, Haley, Natalie, Tyler, Zayn and Jack were talking.

"Jack, you said that you knew Peter had a daughter way back when, you just didn't know it was Malia until we told you what Adriana found out from Talia's claws," Natalie told him. "Scott, Zayn, you need to tell Tara and Malia, before they find out in a way that could get both of the easily angered and pissed off Hales angered and pissed off at you."