Chapter 5 - I.E.D

Outfits in the external link 

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/15615

From 4.03 - Muted: On the lacrosse field, the lacrosse ball soared right for Stacie's forehead.

Ari used the lacrosse stick to catch the ball before it hit Stacie.

Tyler: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Ari tossed the ball up.

Stacie smiled, using her stick to swing down and catch the ball before Ari could again, pulling the stick away.

Haley scooped up the ball from Stacie's net, twirling the stick around her head twice.

Stacie hit her stick underneath Haley's, making the ball fly out and arch over Adriana and Natalie, toward Malia.

Kira caught it before it hit Malia with her own lacrosse stick.

Coach was on his knees. "Someone ask them if they've ever played lacrosse."

From 4.03 - Muted: In Kira's room, Kira was in her room, spinning her lacrosse stick like a sword.

From 4.03 - Muted: In Ari's House, Ari was practicing with her lacrosse stick, spinning it around in her hands, tossing up a ball repeatedly, catching it every which way it went, smiling.

From 4.03 - Muted: Outside the Hale Loft on the stairs, Derek and Stacie were sitting together.

"An anchor," Derek finished. "I wouldn't use anger. Not for you." Stacie smiled a little at the way he made it sound like it was a good thing. "Something else."

"Then a memory?" Stacie asked. "A person from my past... a person from the now..." She looked at Derek as she finished. "I could actually need some help with learning how to fight, too."

"I couldn't agree more," Derek told her. "You know, Kate, she took something from me when he turned me back. The color of my eyes. I think we can help each other find what we're looking for."

From 4.04 - The Benefactor: In the boathouse at the Martin Lake House, Liam woke, growling, shifting, letting his eyes glow gold, looking toward them.

Stacie: (voice over from 4.04 - The Benefactor) "The kid's got some serious anger issues."

From 4.04 - The Benefactor: In the Sheriff's Station, Jordan was sitting at the desk.

Sheriff, Jack and Derek stood behind him.

"Does anyone recognize the handle 'Benefactor'?" Jordan asked.

From 4.04 - The Benefactor: In the school hallway, the Mute stood.

Sheriff: (voice over from 4.04 - The Benefactor) "He's an assassin."

From 4.04 - The Benefactor: Outside the Martin Lake House, Violet came up behind Demarco, looping a chain/wire around his neck, pulling tight. She pulled the wire tighter, pushing a silver broach attached to it.

The wire began to glow red.

Demarco's neck began to smoke.

Within seconds, his head was detached from his body.

The headless body fell to the ground.

From 4.04 - The Benefactor: On the Martin Lake House, Garrett and Violet stood together.

"Our friend just sent me a text," Garrett told her, showing her the text from the Benefactor.

The money has been transferred into your account.