Chapter 2 - 317

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/15515

From 4.01 - The Dark Moon: In the Evans/McCall/Lahey mansion, the pack was meeting.

Ari pulled out a gold bullet shell with a skull etched into it. Her irises glowed purple.

Stiles: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Ari looked up, putting the bullet down.

"The mark of a family of hunters based out of Mexico," Jack explained. "The Calaveras."

From 3.14 - More Bad Than Good: In the basement, Peter, Derek and Tara were chained to the walls. Severo, Araya and other hunters stood nearby.

Lydia: (voice over from 4.01 - The Dark Moon) "Why would they want to take Derek and Tara again?"

From 4.01 - The Dark Moon: On the road, Tara was taking on all of the hunters by herself, winning the fight until the shooter shot the gas tank.

Natalie: (voice over from 4.01 - The Dark Moon) "How do we find them?"

The car behind Tara exploded into flames, throwing Tara through the air.

Scott: (voice over from 4.01 - The Dark Moon) "Mexico."

From 4.01 - The Dark Moon: In the Calaveras' hallway, Ari looked at Araya in realization. "You don't know where Derek is, either."

From 4.01 - The Dark Moon: In the electrical room, Lydia, Bella, Ari, Scott and Tara were chained up.

Severo and Araya stood in front of them.

Araya looked at Tara. "You know who took him."

Tara was still being electrified. She was dying.

Ari looked at Severo. "Make it stop."

"You're killing her!" Bella told them.

"Turn it off!" Scott told them.

Severo turned the current off.

"Say the name, Tara," Araya told her.

Tara slowly, weakly, painfully looked up, breathing heavily. "Kate."

From 4.01 - The Dark Moon: Outside La Iglasia, everyone met up.

Malia looked at Stacie. "Is that him? Is that Derek?"

Stacie took a second to find the right words. "Uh... sort of."

The person looked up, revealing that it was Young, Teenage Derek from 3.08 Visionary.

¤•¤°¤•¤

Flashback

Night - Beacon Hills High School - Outside

There was a full moon high in the sky and there was a basketball game getting underway inside.

¤•¤°¤•¤

Inside - Boys' Locker Room

All of the boys on the basketball team walked out, leaving, cheering.

The Coach looked into the locker room, but stayed in the doorway. "Hale, let's go. Derek Hale!"