Chapter 12 - Smoke and Mirrors

Outfits in the external link  

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/15727

From 4.10 - Monstrous: In the warehouse, Chris found a stalk of flowering wolfsbane.

Tara: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 4.05 "I.E.D.", in the Sheriff's Station, Scott, Haley, Stiles, Stacie and Ari were explaining to Sheriff.

"It's a dead pool," Scott told him. "A hit list of supernatural creatures, or anyone with a link to the supernatural."

Ari looked from Sheriff to Stacie. "That's the only reason Stacie's name's on the list. She's our anchor. She's the only reason that the three of us are alive."

From 4.05 - I.E.D.: In Stiles' room, Stiles wrote across the board. The Benefactor. He drew an outline of a human head, drawing a question mark where the face should have been, capping the marker.

Scott: (voice over from 4.07 - Weaponized) "Why would someone use all this money just to kill us?"

From 4.09 - Perishing Angel: In the basement of Eichen House, Meredith stepped into view.

Tara: (voice over from 4.08 - Time of Death) "The Benefactor."

From 4.10 - Monstrous: In the interrogation room, Peter was on the floor.

Tyler was facing off with him.

Jordan and Sheriff aimed their guns at Peter.

Bella, Angel and Lydia stood nearby.

Bella looked at Peter. "It was your idea."

From 4.10 - Monstrous: In flashback, Meredith could hear Peter like he was standing right over her. "I will take out all of them!"

From 4.10 - Monstrous: In the study of the lake house, Jack put the key into the machines, turning it.

From 4.10 - Monstrous: In the warehouse, Scott turned the screen toward Assassin 9 so he could see the text.

The Benefactor: All contracts terminated.

From 4.08 - Time of Death: In Scott's Mind Space, Scott and his hallucination of Tara were talking.

"I'm not a murderer," Scott told her.

"But you are a predator," Tara countered.

Scott shook his head. "No. You and Derek both told me and Ari before. We're predators. But we don't have to..."

Tara stood behind Scott, whispering into his ear. "To be killers?"

From 4.08 - Time of Death: In the loft, Stacie beat Derek at arm wrestling.

Derek: (voice over from 4.09 - Perishing Angel) "My strength."

From 4.06 - Orphaned: In the clinic, Derek looked at the slash mark in his arm that wasn't healing.

Derek: (voice over from 4.09 - Perishing Angel) "The healing. All of it."

Tara looked at Derek suspiciously.

Tara: (voice over from 4.09 - Perishing Angel) "Gone?"

From 4.09 - Perishing Angel: In the loft, Derek and Tara were talking.

"Whatever Kate did to me, it's still happening," Derek told her.

From 4.11 - A Promise to the Dead: In the loft, Tara let her eyes glow blue, opening the door, snapping out her claws.