Chapter 11 - A Promise to the Dead

Outfits in the external link  

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/15724

From 4.01 - The Dark Moon: In La Iglasia, The corridor was dark, cobwebby and stony.

Kate was standing in front of a disc shaped sculpture inlaid in the stone wall.

Adriana: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 3.12 - Lunar Eclipse: In the loft, the Calaveras surrounded Derek.

"Where is the she-wolf?" Severo asked.

From 4.01 - The Dark Moon: At the leveled town, Tyler, Zayn, Jack, Tara, Scott, Ari, Adriana and Braedan looked over the town.

"La Iglasia," Braedan told them.

"The Church was built over the ruins of an Aztec temple," Jack explained.

From 4.10 - Monstrous: In the study of the lake house, Haley, Stiles, Zayn, Malia and Jack looked at the four machines behind the broken wall.

"If this thing's being used to disseminate the list, then it's probably gonna keep going until everyone's dead," Stiles told them.

Jack turned the key.

From 4.10 - Monstrous: In the warehouse, Cell phones started vibrating all over the place.

The assassin were leaving.

Everyone was still suspicious.

Assassin 9's phone vibrated.

Scott took out his phone, looking at the text.

Adriana saw a phone vibrating on the floor. She knelt to pick it up, looking at the text.

Brett looker over Adriana's shoulder to look at the next.

Scott turned the screen toward Assassin 9 so he could see the text.

The Benefactor: All contracts terminated.

From 4.09 - Perishing Angel: In the burning car, Fire touched Angel's skin.

Angel opened her glowing, deep gold fiery eyes.

The fire burned across her entire body, making her scream in agony.

The flames completely consumed both Jordan and Angel.

From 4.09 - Perishing Angel: IN the Sheriff's Station, Angel was covered in soot, dressed in the barest remains of her burned clothing, opening the glass double doors, walking inside, grabbing a deputy's jacket from nearby, wrapping it around her body.

Angel: (voice over from 4.09 - Perishing Angel) "I don't get it."

Jordan walked in, covered in soot, dressed in the barest remains of his burned clothing, walking toward Haigh angrily in a rage for trying to kill him and his niece.

Angel: (voice over from 4.09 - Perishing Angel) "Before the fire, I couldn't heal like this, but now..."

From 4.10 - Monstrous: In the clinic, Angel and Kira were talking.

Angel shrugged. "It's fine. I'm fine."

Angel noticed that her hand was slightly shaking.

Kira looked at her in confusion. "You sure?"

Angel looked up, nodding. "Yeah."

From 4.06 - Orphaned: In the boys' locker room, Scott knelt in front of the red bag at the bottom. He unzipped, opening the bag.