Chapter 6 - Orphaned

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/15619

From 4.05 - I.E.D.: In the boys' locker room, Liam looked up, letting his eyes glow gold, breathing heavily, walking toward Zayn angrily.

Zayn: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Zayn took Liam by his throat, pushing him against the lockers.

Later, Tyler, Zayn, Jack, Scott, Haley, Ari, Tara and Derek were talking.

Haley sat next to Ari. "But Kate's back."

"And Scott's got a Beta," Ari added.

"And there's a dead pool," Zayn added.

From 4.05 - I.E.D.: In the school hallway, Angel and Kira were standing at Angel's locker.

Angel was showing her new skates. "I just got these yesterday. They're electronic, so I don't have to worry about keeping up on my speed. The skates will keep my speed level for me the entire time."

"You're a severe skate-a-holic," Kira told her. "You know that, right? Angel, it's better than some things."

From 4.04 - The Benefactor: In the school hallway, Natalie walked down the stairs ahead of them sexily.

Liam looked at Natalie like he couldn't look away, smitten, raising his eyebrows.

Natalie reached the bottom of the stairs, looking at Liam, nodding for him to come closer.

From 4.05 - I.E.D.: In the boys' locker room, Brett was on the floor of the locker room, barely able to move, trying to crawl across the floor, but his legs seemed to be paralyzed. He looked up, letting his eyes glow gold.

Violet walked closer. "You were cut with a poisoned blade. It was laced with wolfsbane."

From 4.05 - I.E.D.: In the chemistry classroom, Violet and Garrett were talking.

"We go after Stacie Stilinski to kill Scott McCall and Ari Martin," Violet told him. "It's 50 million dollars in one kill."

From 4.05 - I.E.D.: In the boys' locker room, When Violet wrapped the wire around Stacie's neck, Stacie held the knife up to her throat.

Tara arrived, pulling Violet away from Stacie. She gripped Violet by the throat, pushing her against he wall, hitting her head against the wall hard enough to knock her out. Tara let her go, letting her fall.

Derek knelt next to Stacie worriedly and protectively, pulling the wire away from her neck, above her head.

Garrett: (voice over from 4.05 - I.E.D.) "And they're gonna be protecting her because they know this."

From 4.05 - I.E.D.: In the Hale Vault, Derek showed the Triskelion to Jack and Chris. "She came here for this."

From 4.02 - 317: In the Hale Vault, Tara, Young Derek, Peter and Kate were facing off.

Peter looked at Kate. "That little pendant is training wheels."

From 4.05 - I.E.D.: In the Sheriff's Office, Angel and Bella were looking at the last two names on the second half of the dead pool list.

Jordan Parrish 25

Angelique Fain 25

"Angel, whatever you and Jordan are, you're strong enough to be equal in price to Scott, Ari and Adriana," Bella told her. "We need to tell Jordan about this, soon."