Chapter 8 - Time of Death

Outfits in the external link 

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/15700

From 4.07 - Weaponized: In the girls' locker room, Adriana was still fully clothed, letting the shower water pour over her, leaning against the wall in front of her, drenching her over-heating skin with the ice cold water. She looked up at the wall, completely drenched, trying to cool down, trying to calm down. She had her canines out, growling quietly.

Jack: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 4.07 - Weaponized: In Scott's room, Natalie walked into the room.

Scott, Haley, Stiles and Stacie were sitting on the floor next to the radio that was playing the tape and the money from Garrett's bag.

Man: (on tape) "Visual confirmation is always required for payment."

From 4.06 - Orphaned: In Meredith's room at Eichen House, Meredith was lying on the floor with a noose around her neck.

Brunski untied the noose.

Jordan: (voice over from 4.06 - Orphaned) "Bella, Meredith's gone. She hung herself."

From 4.07 - Weaponized: In the study of the Martin Lake House, Lydia showed Ari the picture. "Ari, this picture of Meredith was taken in this same room."

Ari took the picture, seeing that the black and white image showed the edge of the record player, the wall outlet, and the sconces inside the study in the Martin Lake House. She stood in shock.

From 4.07 - Weaponized: In the boys' locker room, the Chemist aimed the gun at Stacie's head, preparing to pull the trigger.

"No!" Stiles told him angrily, pushing the gun down as the shot fired.

The bullet shot into Stacie's stomach.

Stacie was in shock, holding her stomach, drifting into a fall.

The Chemist pushed Stiles to the floor, aiming the gun at Stacie's head.

Another gun sounded, but this one came from a different gun.

Blood spattered over Stacie.

The Chemist was dead, falling.

Stiles crawled toward Stacie, holding a hand over her stomach.

The one who had shot the Chemist walked closer in a yellow hazmat suit, taking off the mask, revealing it was Sheriff, kneeling in front Stacie and Stiles worriedly.

From 4.07 - Weaponized: In the hospital hallway, the blonde assassin raised her gun, shooting. 

Derek ducked under the bullets, but he still got shot in the stomach.

Jack ran toward Derek to tackle him out of the way before he could get shot in the chest or head, saving his life.

From 3.19 - Letharia Vulpina: In the Evans/McCall/Lahey Mansion, Adriana, Lydia and Bella stood with Natalie and Tyler.

Adriana held out her phone to show them the picture of Peter.

Lydia held her phone next to Adriana to show Malia's picture next to Peter.

"Peter and Malia?" Tyler asked.

"Father and daughter," Natalie answered.

From 4.02 - 317: Outside the Evans/McCall/Lahey Mansion, Scott, Haley, Natalie, Tyler, Zayn and Jack were talking.