Chapter 4 - The Benefactor

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/15601

From 4.03 - Muted: Outside the Walcott House, Sean walked outside.

Natalie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 4.03 - Muted: In the Walcott bathroom, the Mute kicked the door open. He looked toward the window, to see that it was shattered, and looked out to the street outside to see that Sean was running away.

The Mute: (voice over from 4.03 - Muted) "Hello, Sean."

The Mute stepped into the light from outside, revealing that he had no mouth, just smooth skin from his nose to his chin.

The Mute: (voice over from 4.03 - Muted) "I jut killed your family."

From 4.03 - Muted: In Zayn's room, Malia and Zayn were lying on the bed.

Malia took out a notebook of Bella and Lydia's notes, showing them to Zayn.

Zayn looked through the notes in confusion. "Bella and Lydia wrote these?"

The notes all looked like gibberish, but it was actually similar to the computer code the Mute was looking at earlier.

From 4.03 - Muted: In the art room, Liam and Natalie were sitting together.

Natalie put the pen down, looking at him. "Okay. So what's the plan, hmm? Flirt? Become my friend after you tell me you 'transferred' from your old school when you got kicked out? Ask me out on an official first date after you find out I'm not dating anyone?"

"Maybe," Liam answered, unashamed with a smile.

From 4.03 - Muted: In the school hallway, Scott placed a hand on Tara's waist, another on her cheek, kissing her passionately like he wanted nothing else in the world to happen. Tara returned the kiss in kind, resting her hands on his shoulders, wrapping an arm around his neck, resting her other hand on his head. They pulled away, smiling.

Stiles: (voice over from 4.03 - Muted) "That's good. You kissed her."

From 4.03 - Muted: Outside the Hale Loft on the stairs, Derek and Stacie were sitting together.

"There was a way to actually do what I wanna do even while the others are in pain," Stacie told him. "I mean, I'd still feel the pain, but not as bad, if I found something to focus on to distract me. Sort of like..."

"An anchor," Derek finished. "I wouldn't use anger. Not for you." Stacie smiled a little at the way he made it sound like it was a good thing. "Something else."

"Then a memory?" Stacie asked. "A person from my past... a person from the now..." She looked at Derek as she finished. "I could actually need some help with learning how to fight, too."

"I couldn't agree more," Derek told her. "You know, Kate, she took something from me when he turned me back. The color of my eyes."

Derek put a hand on Stacie's cheek, wrapping his other arm around her side, resting his hand on the small of her back to hold her a little closer, kissing her deeply and passionately. Stacie returned the kiss in kind, resting her hand on his shoulder. After a moment, they pulled away, looking at each other, smiling. Stacie kissed him deeply, sweetly and passionately for a moment longer. Finally, they pulled away.

Derek: (voice over from 4.03 - Muted) "I think we can help each other find what we're looking for."

From 4.03 - Muted: Outside the school, Angel and Kira were talking.