Chapter 10 - Monstrous

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/15723

From 1.10 - Co-Captain: In the basement of the Hale House, Peter turned to face Young Tara.

Ari: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 1.12 - Master Plan: In the living room of the Hale House, Peter held his claws to Kate's throat. "Say you're sorry for leaving me to burn."

From 1.06 - Heart Monitor: In Peter's hospital room, Peter was sitting his his wheelchair. Burns covered half his face.

Tara sat on the bed in front of him. "If you can her me, I need you to give me a sign."

From 4.07 - Weaonized: In the Hale Vault, Zayn put a hand on Malia's shoulder. "Malia."

Malia instinctively grabbed Zayn's wrist, looking at him coldly in betrayal, pushing his hand away, reaching for the paper on the floor, standing, walking toward Scott and Tara, pushing the paper to Tara's chest.

Tara looked down at the last third of the dead pool, letting Scott go, taking a step away, turning away, looking at the name 'Malia Hale' on the list.

Scott looked at her in regret and sorrow. "Tara..."

From 4.08 - Time of Death: In Tara's room, Scott stood in the doorway, talking to Tara. "I'm an idiot. I admit it. I couldn't die with you hating me."

Tara sighed, looking down. "I don't hate you. But I'm still angry."

From 4.09 - Perishing Angel: Outside the school, Malia was still dancing.

Zayn was with her. "We didn't tell you about Peter..."

"To protect me," Malia finished.

"Malia, we need to stay together," Zayn told her.

From 4.09 - Perishing Angel: In the school hallway after Jack, Derek, Tara, Stacie and Angel had saved Zayn, Scott, Ari, Haley, Natalie, Liam and Malia from being burned alive by the assassins, Tara helped Scott up. They looked at each other, a little less tense than before, more at ease, unable to help small smiles.

Zayn and Malia looked at each other, a little less tense than before, more at ease, smirking slightly.

From 4.09 - Perishing Angel: In the burning car, Fire touched Angel's skin.

Angel opened her glowing, deep gold fiery eyes.

The fire burned across her entire body, making her scream in agony.

The flames completely consumed both Jordan and Angel.

From 4.09 - Perishing Angel: In the Sheriff's Station, Angel was covered in soot, dressed in the barest remains of her burned clothing, opening the glass double doors, walking inside, grabbing a deputy's jacket from nearby, wrapping it around her body.

Angel: (voice over from 4.09 - Perishing Angel) "I don't get it."

Jordan walked in, covered in soot, dressed in the barest remains of his burned clothing, walking toward Haigh angrily in a rage for trying to kill him and his niece.

Angel: (voice over from 4.09 - Perishing Angel) "Before the fire, I couldn't heal like this, but now..."

From 4.09 - Perishing Angel: Outside the loft building, Bella looked at Jordan. "You're actually one of us."

Jordan chuckled. "I wouldn't go that far."

Bella smiled. "You'll get there. Promise."

Jordan and Bella kissed slowly and sweetly for the first time, slowly gaining passion.