Chapter 3 - Muted

Outfits in the external link  

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/15547

From 1.02 - Second Chance At First Line: On the lacrosse field, Scott was in uniform. His eyes were glowing gold.

Stacie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 1.01 - Pilot: On the lacrosse filed, Scott flipped over three players.

Stiles: (voice over from 2.12 - Master Plan) "Remember, no wolf powers."

From 2.04 - Abomination: On the lacrosse field, Scott ran down the field with the ball.

Stiles: (voice over from 2.12 - Master Plan) "No super fast reflexes."

From 1.08 - Lunatic: In the boys' locker room, Coach Finstock was giving a speech to the boys. "From here on out, immediately, we're switching to co-captains. Congratulations, McCall."

From 1.06 - Heart Monitor: On the lacrosse field, Stacie swung up a lacrosse stick, picking up a ball, twirling the stick in her hands, throwing the ball at Ari.

The ball hit Ari square in the jaw.

Ari groaned in pain, turning away. "That one kinda hurt."

Stacie looked down at the stick in her hands in surprise, impressed. "Huh. Never thought I had such good aim."

Haley took Stiles' lacrosse stick from his hand. "Give me that. If you really want to see if he'll get angry, let me show you how it's done."

"Hit him, baby," Stacie told her.

Haley hit Scott hard in the stomach.

From 2.04 - Abomination: On the bleachers, Haley, Stacie and Ari sat together.

"Do you think they'd do a girl lacrosse team?" Stacie asked, looking from Haley to Ari on either side of her.

"I doubt it, Stace," Ari told her.

Haley looked on the field. "Me, too."

From 3.04 - Unleashed: In the ice rink, Vernon Boyd smiled, taking Natalie by the hand hand, leading her around the ice in large circles quickly.

Natalie laughed, giggling in surprised happiness, skating closer to him, holding his hands in hers at their sides, smiling, leaning her forehead against his. They kissed.

From 3.07 - Currents: In the loft, which was filled with water, Kali turned to Natalie, taking her by her shoulders, pulling her toward them. Natalie struggled as she did.

Boyd looked up from the floor, weak but determined. "Don't!"

Boyd pushed himself off the floor, running forward, pulling Natalie out of Kali's grasp, pushing her away to save her.

Kali took Boyd instead, turning him toward Derek.

Ethan and Aiden pulled Derek's arms in front of him, his claws extended.

Natalie looked up, knowing what they were going to do, trying to push herself up. "Boyd!"

Adriana restrained Natalie from behind, looking guilty, closing her eyes, letting a tear fall, whispering into Natalie's ear so she would be the only one to hear. "Cinte."

Kali raised Boyd above the floor, lowering him onto Derek's claws, making him impale Boyd's stomach fatally.

"No!" Natalie screamed in utter despair, denial, pain and sadness, tears streaming down her cheeks, struggling.