A Day for Me

Your POV

It was 8:45am. Yesterday seemed like a dream. Going out for coffee, ending with watching the sunset at the park.

Jin drove me back home. Instead of kissing my hand again, he kissed my cheek, and if I blushed that much with just the hand, you cannot imagine how much I did when he kissed my cheek.

I swear I am a literal 15 year old girl. Well, I've never been kissed or had a relationship before anyways.

My brother was thankfully working overtime, so at eight pm he was still working when we got home.

We said our goodbyes and promised to meet up again soon.

I internally screamed in my head. I've barely been in Korea a week and I've already made new friends and possibly a boyfriend? I still didn't know how he felt about me. But I knew now that I liked him. Like, like him like him.

I washed out my thoughts while I took a shower.

It was a Sunday morning. I thought this would be the perfect day for myself. But in the end I called Kim, I really wanted to get to know her. Having a friend that's a girl would be so much easier. Plus I was going way boy crazy and I need someone to stop me when I get out of hand.

She said she had work off today and that we could hang out, even a sleepover. I was super excited, I hadn't been to a sleepover since high school.

I told my brother I was going out again, and this time it was safe, because Kim's a girl.

Kim arrived in no time at my apartment.

"Have fun." My brother said while bowing and smiling at Kim.

I raised my eyebrows. Then looked at Kim. Obviously she was blushing.

We left and I immediately said, "Interested?"

"What?" She asked.

"Come on. You and my brother were eyeing each other."

"Sure he's cute. But we only made simple eye contact."

"I should totally set up a date for you two. It'll be great, my brother is a workaholic, it would be nice if he got himself a girlfriend to keep him happy."

"Sure. But this is our day, no boy talk."

"Got it."

We stopped at the usual, the café. Even though Kim didn't even have work we still went.

After having a bite to eat, Kim showed me around Seoul. It was mostly the mall we went around. And I might have bought more than I needed, but I was having fun, so I'll let it slide for myself.

Kim and I instantly bonded. She was older than me by 2 years, 23. I learned lots of makeup tips from her and by the end of the day we had dozens of inside jokes. And we legitimately laughed at everything. It was like we were drunk. I was so happy I got to bond with more people here in Korea.

We went to her apartment, which was absolutely adorable. Her apartment was cute and minimalistic, my dream apartment.

For hours into the night we talked and talked. I'm pretty sure we slept at like 5am. It was great hanging out with her.

•••••••••••••
A small break from guys. Hope everyone is enjoying so far! I noticed some of my chapters switch perspectives, from third to first and stuff, I apologize. Please let it slide, this is my first fan fiction. Thank you for reading! :)