Blushing

It was like a dream. Jin was currently now officially my boyfriend. My boyfriend. I couldn't believe what two weeks in Korea had in for me.

And for Kim and (b/n), well let's just say they didn't come home until morning came. If you know what I mean [;)].

They passed it along with we were just having too much fun and an awkward laugh. "Who're the ones being irresponsible now?"

Both of them blushed. I laughed.

"Well, I need to go. I'll see you guys later." Kim hugged me and kissed my brother on the cheek goodbye.

(B/n) smiled and just said he was going to take a shower.

But right now, it seemed like everything was going well. I was happy and just got into a new relationship and Kim and (b/n) were happy with how their date was.

My phone rang. Jin has texted me.

Jin: Good morning love :)

I added a heart to his name. Now that we were 'official'.

Me: Gm ^ ^! I had a great time yesterday. ♡

Jin : Me too. I won't be able to hang out with you this week :((( BTS has dance practices all week. Joonie said that our big date was enough, but I still wanna see you. I'll text you everyday.

I was a little disappointed. We just became a couple and we can't see each other until next week.

Me: That's okay :( I hope your dance practice goes well. Have fun ♡♡

Jin :

I smiled at our conversation. I still didn't believe it. I pinched myself thinking it would make it any different. Ow. Yeah that did nothing.

The rest of the day I did what I usually did if I were single, except everything I did I thought about Jin.

We were together now, and that's all that mattered.
_________

hOW did over two thousand people read this trash of a story?!! dnakjd i'm back after a couple months and just wowie wow i mean thank you all this was my first ever fanfic and it was all over the place and vv messy and also cRINge. anyone who's gone back and read their old stories would know how i feel

thank you all again ❤️

         lots of love - cherry 🍒