Question

"So, how are you and Jin?" Kim asked me, taking a sip from her coffee mug. Both of us were sitting at a booth in the café.

"We are amazing. Yesterday he came to my place at seven in the morning. We went to mini golf, shopping, to the ocean." Y/n continued on and on about the lovely date.

"Sounds romantic." Kim sighed.

"Are you and b/n okay?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, we're fine. I'm just disappointed we can't go on as much dates because he's always at work. I know he's busy and all, but I want to spend time with him too!" Kim complained.

"Poor you, don't worry, I'll force him to take a day off one day and so he can take you out on a romantic date." She promised.

Jin just then came up behind y/n and hugged her from behind. "Hey! What's up?"

"Jin!" She instantly turned around to hug him back. "I thought you were practicing choreography with the guys!"

"Yes, I was. I came here to tell you some pretty important things. Kim? Can I borrow her for a jiff?" He asked, and Kim nodded.

"Go take all the time you need! Have fun!" Kim waved goodbye.

"Jin? What is it?" She asked, as he dragged her out of the café.

_________
short update ~

thank youu for over 3k- almost 4k, reads!!

please continue to vote and read!
ily guys ❤️🍒