This Is It

"I didn't realize you were so scared of horror movies! Jinnie, you should've told me 'no' when I asked if you were okay with watching a horror movie!"

Y/n decided to walk Jin home, thinking it was best to do so after the past events.

"Hey— I wasn't that scared." Jin said in defense. The two were now walking up the stairs to his apartment.

"Says the guy who I held in my arms because he was too scared to look at some stupid zombies." she giggled.

"Those zombies looked pretty convincing!"

They were finally at the door. "Here we are. Look at that, me dropping you off at your house."

"I don't know what I'd do without you." Jin said sarcastically, and took his keys out from his pocket.

He leaned in closer to y/n, and pulled her close to pepper her cheeks and lips with kisses.

Her laughs were almost endless, saying, "Stop that!"

"Oh how sad it is to part ways." Jin sighed, opening his door. He paused, and thought. Then he took a deep breath.

"—Unless you'd want to- come in?" Jin asked, hesitantly. He walked inside.

"I'm keeping the door open! It's your decision!!" He yelled from inside.

Y/n's cheeks were dusty red. After a couple of seconds, she smiled, and walked in.

___________
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
this was a super quick super fun shortie bc i had no time and was lazy

y'all probably know what happened after but this is a PURE FLUFFY RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE FANFIC WE HAVE NO ROOM FOR SMUT HERE