Day One!

About time I tell you how I look like. I have long arms and skinny fingers, deep blue eyes, grayish white hair messier than a bush, yet they are straight. I don't know how I got them, they were always there, maybe some kind of accident. I am a little tall and skinny and always wear the same shirt, black one and a silver jacket on it, with a dark grey jeans. Danny, as I have told you, is kind of an adventurous person. A tall muscular young guy, on whom all the girls of the college die, and hair in a soldier cut with some unbelievably nice smile. He can really calm you down if you are having a fit. He usually wears soldier pants and large boots followed by a blue shirt. I trust him with all my matters. He even knows my locker passcode. He's my most trusted friend. I like him as my friend. He really attracts a lot of attention in class.

Anyways, I was telling you that I was being shifted to room no. 13, unlucky. I forced myself up, picked up all my stuff and moved to the new room. It was on the 13th floor too, I don't know why. Maybe, it was going to be a serious college year.It was very dirty, so I dusted it first. The bed sheet was a deep blue, with a red design in the middle,blood red. The wall behind the bed had some red too,along with the curtains. Everything was a blood red over dark blue. The only thing that didn't have red was the cupboard. I opened it to put my stuff, and gasped......!!!

There was a complete skeleton along with some bones at the bottom!!! It suddenly moved, and stared right at me, as if saying,"You will soon be with me, friend." It went suddenly on Fire! i baccked towards the other end of my room. It kept on burning until even the ashes were evaporated. I took a sigh of relief. "Not yet!"a voice boomed from the cupboard. I dashed as it laughed loudly throughout the room and slammed the cupboard shut. "My heads blown off" I said to myself, panting out of the sudden events.

"Ahhhh" I heard a loud voice boom in my ear.

I ran outside my door and locked it from the outside. I went to Danny's room. I didn't expect him to believe me, I just hoped he would let me sleep at his room tonight, precaution. I was too passed off at that moment that I couldn't speak right away, took a few minutes to breathe and went into his room, trembling at the thought of the skeleton saying in my eyes that I will join them soon,now or later, I decided later would be better.

I slammed the door open and banged right into Danny. "Woah, Woah, Woah!" He said as we banged to the wall.

"What happened?"he shouted.

"I need to sleep in your room tonight"I muttered

"you can't,I'm having a party tonight"He answered

"Can I do my homework at your room at least?"I practically begged him at this.

"No sweat,What's the big deal about your room?"He asked.

"You won't believe me"I answered

"Try me "He challenged

"Don't wanna" I joked

"I'm serious Wally, tell me and I'll help ya,okay?"

"In my cupboard, a skeleton, it moved,and told me that I'll be joining him,soon"

"An ADVENTURE!!!!"He laughed out loudly, as if he had come first in the whole college."Ok,now don't kidd with me otherwise you're toast"

"Roasted toast, got it."I joked again.we both giggled.I had no idea he would believe me, I just wanted some space to sleep on his room. Maybe it's just my imagination.

It wasn't.