Night Thee (Part Two)!

"Body? Whose body?" I said, out of breath.

"My body!" She said. I sighed in relief. She didn't want anyone's body. Only her own.

"Who are you? Full name?"

"Lucy Williamson!"

"Where do you live?"

"Right here."

"Miami?"

I was trying not to blink, because every time I blinked, she'd disappear. Now, my eyes were sore. I blinked, and again, just as I thought, she was gone.

I took the well deserved shower and came out. The bandage was wet, as I didn't take it out. I logged on to the net on my phone, and searched for"Lucy Williamson's murder" The spirits only stay, when they want revenge or it's suicide. I got only one result. I tapped it. Then there came the national website of California. I started reading from the start.

"Lucy Williamson was an average young student. She used to study in...... Hey! that's my college! Alright, next..... She got room no. 113...113?!? Oh,... She used to say that the room was haunted. Out continued for a week. On the seventh day, she was found in the city museum, dead. Massive damage was done to the museum. Whoever it was, he/she killed her ruthlessly. Not even her face could be identified. The killer was not found, and the case was closed after one month of failure. She is buried in the Main Madhouse of Miami.... Great, all I have to do, is to find the corpse."

I got up and made my way to Danny's room. The madhouse is five kilometers from the college. We must go by taxi. It wasn't possible to walk there in one day and back. If I got there, how was I gonna sneak in? They have great security.

We started to plan it. How were we???