Night Two(Part Two)!

Danny was standing limp, he was weak. Funny? Never seen Danny in a weak position, I thought.

"Oh man,"

He was hurt badly, his arm was cut deep , I could practically see his BONE!!!

"AAAAHHHHHH!" He screamed in pain. I ran up to him and helped him to get to the footpath. " OW OW OW OW," he complained.

I tore my sleeve and wrapped it around his arm. "Who did this to you?" I asked. "She" he said pointing to something behind me.

I turned around to see her ugly face. "HEEE HE HE HE HE, Now die!"

With that, she jumped on me like a boulder.

"Oohhh"

"AAAARRRGGGHHH"Danny said as I fell on him.

I fell unconscious. When I got up, I was in a mansion. It was large, dusty and old.

I was tired worth a rope with Danny. "Oh, you're awake."Danny said.

"What happened?"

"She got us."He answered calmly.

"What is she going to do to us?"

"She's gonna cook us alive."

"No big deal, huh?" I joked.

"Yeah"

"A little bit of frog eyes, rat poos, spider webs...." The witch said suddenly "... and a couple of bad, screaming, scared kids." She continued looking at us.

"That's one rotten stew"

"Let us go, you ugly brat."

"Nooo! I'm not ugly, am I?"

Danny whispered in my ear" She's afraid of being called ugly"

"Yeah"I whispered back.

"Hey you ugly, dirty witch, why us? I mean there's a lot of other people in town"

"HEEEEHEHEHEHE"

"Is that an answer?"

"Yes"

"Do you have any weakness?"

"Yes"

"What? Afraid of the dark?"

"No, afraid of a mirror"Then suddenly she realized her mistake."Oh no no no no!"

"Let us go and we'll not hurt ya"

"No"A stubborn reply.

"Danny, do it."Danny has gone to cadet college and is trained. He can even break through ropes.

"I'll try,"With that he started trying to break the rope. I also tried to reach for my pocket knife. If only he failed.....

SWOOOT

the rope opened up.

"NOOO" The witch cried

"Heck yeah"Danny corrected her call.

We dashed towards the door. It cracked as we ran across the door way. She was after us in a flash. The plan was to find a mirror and introduce it to her.

"Left,"Danny said.

I followed. After a while of running, Danny started slowing down. I knew how it felt to have to run when you're hurt. I decided to help him. I gave him a little support. See, giving support to anyone while a wicked witch is after you, determined to have a tasty human stew, is not an easy task. We staggered into a room, a hall like room. On both sides was junk metal. I found a soft pillow like thing, and let Danny sit on it. After that, I turned to face the ugly witch. As weird as it sounds, I asked her her name. She answered like this in a spanish kind"Mademé Morilla"

By the time she spoke her name, I saw a clean usable sword on my right. I quickly grabbed it. "Well, Mademé Morrilla, I challenge you to a sword fight........ Deathmatch."

"No Wally, don't"

"No worries, Danny, I can win, can't I?"

I swung the sword hoping to get her by surprise. Fail. Left uppercut, blocked. Right hook, blocked again. Center thrust, missed. Oh man, I'm lost,I thought. Then she struck, near miss. No! it hit me in my arm, blood poured down my sleeve. "AHHHHHHH"Not me, but Danny. I realized that he knew that It hurt a lot. The sword was still in my right hand. "This one for Danny...YAAAAHHHH"

Blocked close to the face. Chance! I burst it forward. Yes, neck! No! Close to neck. Suddenly, it came to my mind, she's afraid of mirrors right? I'll give her a mirror. I pushed it side ways, so that she could see it. A tiny instable reflection. I hope it does it...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH"A female scream. I saw her ugly face getting uglier and uglier! The very flesh melted from her face!

Yuckkkoo!

I jerked away, seeing this ugly, weird and disgusting scene. We stepped back, standing together. She melted like someone had accidentally put a candle in a furnace. She melted, without a sound, untill only her skeleton was left.

We both sighed in relief.

"CREEPY"

"UGLY"

"STUPID"

"ADVENTURE!whoo"

We came back to our college. Danny was surprised that all that destruction was covered in one night. I came to my room decided to sleep. One hour, atleast. So I slept for a complete hour. I woke up at 8:30. I was still rubbing my eyes when I realized that everything was wrong. My room!!!!!!