Day Five ( Part Two) !

If I really had my human arms and legs, I may have been able to do what I planned to do, but looking at the weight,I realized that I wouldn't have been able to push him over.

As I was thrown backwards, I let my mind whirl for some time. But no thought helped me enough to figure something out to defeat him. I realized that, maybe, if I get on him, I may have the upper edge.

But no, I couldn't.

He was just too strong. And so, as I was sent flying backwards, I realized that, perhaps, I can only beat him via strategic combat. Which I'm not really good at.

But soon, I heard vioces behind me. Smell.... two people...... not human, I suppose.... Familiar. Huh?

"Farewell, Wally."

I snapped back to reality to realise that he had begun to run. I ran after him, not only to catch him but to get away from whoever was coming. The chase was on!

As I ran, I noticed that I caught up faster than I thought. The severe pain that had taken root in my back when I fell had disappeared, and my claws extended farther. Soon I was almost next to him, I unseathed my claws as my lungs began to ache severely. It was sudden, not gradual, like it's supposed to happen. So I stopped, because I knew I was at my limit. And as I saw him disappear into the forest, I sighed and focused on the matter at hand.

I had decided to begin my day. With a new idea of who I actually was, I knew better than to mess up.

And thats exectly what I did.