Day Five (Part One)!

Right after I had changed to my strongest form, my Caninian form, I felt a sharp pang in my left flank. I spun my head just in time to see that he had rammed into me. I was pushed backwards. Man, he was strong.
"You're....." I began
"Strong?" He cut me off " I ought to be. Caninians developed in much higher G forces than there are on Earth. But it is true, I used to be much weaker than other Caninians. But you.... you developed much faster and better even though you were My clone. All other Caninians were much stronger, faster, and over all, better. " He machine gunned at me as I got to my feet.

"And now, you have to live the life I was supposed to live, and I live in the body you were supposed to have."

I felt a sudden rage develop inside of me. HOW dare He, cut me off in mid sentence! I knew at once that this was just experiencing what can be called gender rage. But how dare he?!

I gathered up my courage and went all out on that guy. I moved towards him, dived under him, ultimately reaching just under him. I had decided to Come under him. And push him backwards and jump onto him/ attempting neck bite.

But I wasn't really used to this body, and to him, it was, literally, his own.