Night Three(Part One)!

The head turned, 180° again! Starting at me, she signed at her left, and then made a sign of killing. Another blink and she was gone. I looked at the position beside her. "NOO WWAAYYY"I screamed in fright. Guess who? Mal! She was gonna kill Mal! No, not if I can help it. No way I was gonna let her do that.

I called Danny and told him about her second sighting. Whatever, whoever it had been, the spirit did scare me to death. How was I gonna tell her, without making her think I'm stupid or nuts? How am I ever gonna save her from something I couldn't touch? Too many questions, ahhhhhhh. I was getting confused. Questions, Questions, Questions......What was the answer? None? THERE HAD TO BE SOMETHING!!!!!!

Another question, how many monsters were in there? Will I always be haunted by them? "Stop it, you idiot, do you wanna kill yourself?" I told myself.

A knock at the door. I got up to open it.

It was Mal.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi." I said dimly. "How did you know my room number?"

"Easy, just ask the attendant. By the way, what were you doing?"

"Nothing, just trying to snap out of all the confusion."

"What? Just because of the first date?" Mal said, calmly. "It's my first too."

"You have no idea."

"Tell me."

She grabbed my hand and took her to my bed. We both sat down. I looked at her. She was smiling calmly, as if something great was about to happen. I asked her:

"Do you think, that I would lie to you?"

"No,"

"Then listen, this room is...was haunted. They attacked me. Somehow, they know about all the people close to me. And now, they're gonna attack you. Somehow, every time I look out the window, I see a dead spirit. Every time, she turns her head 180°, and the last time I saw her, she made a sign to," I paused. I couldn't go on.

"Unbelievable,"

"I told ya."

"I believe you,"she said sheepishly.

I was surprised."You know, you're the first person to believe it, for me."

"Oh, really?"

I knew that wasn't a question. So I didn't answer. Instead, I said:

"You should get out of here. If anybody saw you in here, we'll be expended from class for having needless talks, our other false accusations, you know."

I was trying not to let her see the cut, since I was not wearing my jacket. "Wait," she suddenly said,"what happened to your arm?"

Ah, she did notice.

"What?" I tried to make her go but she started. I didn't want her to think, oh poor thing, or worse, weak thing or something.

She took my left sleeveless arm and held it open for her to see.

"Ow,"I said as she touched the cut.

"Sorry,"she said and took out a first aid kit from her bag.

"You keep a first aid kit always in your bag?" I asked.

"I want to be a doctor. That's why I keep it"she replied.

She took out a bandage and put it around the wound.

"You know what? You're strong to try and hide such a wound."

Relief! She didn't say what I expected.

"There, all done."
FLASH!

I was in a garden. My mom signaled me to run. So I ran, outside the gate. She pushed me, hard. I turned as I fell. I saw a little

Tear in her eyes. KABOOOOM. The house was...

FLASH!
I was back in the room. Mal was sitting beside me. She was starting at me.
"What?"

"You froze for a while."She explained. Oh, well.

"You have to go now. Somebody might see."

"Yeah. Take care,"

With that, she left the room.

I decided to take a shower.

I went in the bathroom. DUK,DUK. A sound of knocking a glass. I looked at the bathroom window. "WOAH" I uttered in scare. The spirit, was starting in!

"What do you want from me?"

"Body" a shrill ghostly voice."Body!"