Chapter 1

*Megan's POV*
I pulled up outside and thought to myself wow! I got my bags and walked inside to main office. I got my key and smiled politely at the office lady and she returned it. I started to walk to my room to meet my roommate I opened the door and on one of the beds sat a really pretty girl.

She had light brown hair brown eyes and had a really nice smile. She looked up and squealed then said."Are you Megan."
I nodded and said."Yeah I am Megan Styles and you are?"
She said."Styles where have I heard that last name before are you Harry's cousin and my name is Eleanor Calder."
I smiled and said."Yeah I am Harry's cousin and I like your name can I call you Elle."
She smiled and said."yeah you can we are going to be best friends."
I smiled and said."yes we are and I like you already." Today was only Sunday so we didn't have school till tomorrow. We talked for an hour talking about ourselves and we became really close. Then she said."Do you wanna go eat something?" I smiled and nodded. We walked there I wasn't really hungry so I grabbed an apple when I saw 4 familiar faces I said to Eleanor."is that Luke and the gang!" She nodded I said."wait here." I went and sat there ad started to eat my apples then said."so your name is Lukey Pukey yours is Calum Hoody yours is Mikey Spiker and yours is Aston Iron?" The turned and faced me at the same time then Luke said."Megan?" I nodded they all jumped on me giving me a group hug I laughed and said."Get off of me fattys." They laughed and then Luke said."well haven't you grown up Meggie Moo?" I nodded and said."and you have too huh Wickle Lukey anyways I have to go see you later." They all nodded I went off back to Eleanor.