Chapter 3

*Megan's POV*

We start to play and Harry starts off I run down the pitch he passes to me and I score pass Liam I scream."Yes." Harry comes up behind me and picks me up and puts me his shoulder. He shouts."That's my girl." I laugh and he puts me down I run over to the other team and said to Liam."How does it feel to be beaten again Payne."

He laughs then says."it's normal to me now." I start to laugh then ran over to where Niall and Zayn we're standing and Niall said."How are you so good at football." I laughed then said."aw thanks well it's in our blood right Harry?" I knew he was behind me he said."that's right ickle cousin." I said."Not fair stop calling me that your a month older than me."

Harry."I'm still older." I roll my eyes then Niall said."So your in the same year as us?"

I nodded then said."Yeah I am I just got here today I had to go on holiday before coming so that's why I'm late family stuff." He nods ten Harry says."Oh yeah how is Aunt Amy?"

Me."she is fine now she's out of hospital." He nods.

Niall."So you and Harry are cousins." We start to walk off I can feel Harry walking secretively behind us I turn around and said."Harry go away before I tickle you I know the spot that no one knows but me!" He looks down then walk off. I laugh then said."Yeah we are." He nods then says."So he's a bit over protective of you then?"

Me."Yeah he is he always has been so have the other boys as well I can always rely on them just to let you know I don't dress like this all the time don't get used to it I better go get changed so I can hang out with you guys maybe see you Niall."

Niall."Bye Meg."

*Niall's POV*

Me."Bye Meg." She smiled back wow her smile is so beautiful. I think I like her no I think I like her more than that. She's good at sport and is a normal girl. She is truly stunning. Why does she have to be Harry's cousin now he won't let me ask her on a date. He knows I'm not a player I haven't had a girlfriend in 2 years I turn them down because I want to wait for the right person and I think she might be that person.

*Megan's POV*

Niall is so hot I can feel him look at me as I walk away. His ocean blue eyes are beautiful his smile is so hypnotizing and his accent tops it all of he is what I would call FIT! Eleanor runs over to me and says."Omg what did he say to you."

Me."He just asked about wether I was Harry's cousin and If Harry's protective over me but I so felt him stare as I started walking over here." She screamed I said."shh."

Eleanor."sorry it's just he doesn't speak to girls normally he's so not a player Megan he makes sure the girl is happy and he hasn't had one in 2 years he said he's waiting for the right girl!" I smiled and said."I hope I am that girl come wt me while I get changed that place creeps me out." She laughs and nods I get changed back into my top and floral skirt I let my hair down and put some lip gloss on. Eleanor."you are so pretty." Me."aw thanks Elle you are too. Come on let's go hang out with them." She nods and smiles we walk out linking arms and laughing Harry comes over with the boys and says."Oh where's my Megan gone." I shrugged my shoulders and said."She got left behind in the changing rooms you can go check but I wouldn't if I was you she's pretty angry with me for leaving her but I'm going to be this Megan till our next football match." He smiles and says."Next football match huh?"

Me."yep that's our thing Eleanor you should join!" Eleanor."Sorry I don't do sport!" Me."you will hanging around with me come on please you can be on my team with Harry ps we always win don't we Harry."

Harry."Yes we do!" She smiles then nods I hug her then said."so where are we going?"

Harry;"to this big patch of grass where we always sit and talk maybe kick a football."

Me:"sorry but I left that Megan."

Harry."I know it's just the boys."

Me."Okay you do that and me and Ele will talk about something really important no eavesdropping."

He nods we get there me and Ele sit on the grass and start talking about her and Michael then Niall comes over and says."Meg can I have your number?"

Me."yeah sure pass me your phone." He gives me his phone I put in my number and put my name as Meg:)x I give him his phone back and he smiles then says."shall I put my number in your phone?" Me."Yeah sure." I hand him my phone types in his number then hands me my phone back I smile then he goes back to the boys he put his name as Nialler:) I smile..........