Chapter 9

*Megans POV*

I turned around and saw.. Tommy my twin brother. I screamed and ran to him and jumped in his arms he spun me around then put me down. I said."I missed you lil bro."

He laughed then said."Aw I missed you two and no fair your 10 minutes older than me." If I haven't told you before I have a twin brother called Tommy Styles and well we look alike. I said."What are you doing here?"

He replied saying."Im starting college here they only just accepted me so that's why I'm here and who's that." He pointed at Niall I looked and smiled I walked over to him and held his hand I said."This is Niall my boyfriend." He nodded then walked over and said."Nice to meet you I'm Tommy Megan's Twin." Niall smiled and said."I'm Niall it's good to meet you." They shook hands then Tommy said."I have a surprise for you."

I gave him a confused look then he said."Follow me and bring Niall with you." I nodded and we started following him then I saw Harry with wait with Jasmine my little sister she's only 4. I shouted."Jasmineeeee." she turned around and started running with her little legs shouting."Megan Megan Megan Megan." I laughed and picked her up and she gave me a massive hug I started kissing her cheek. I said."How's my favorite sister?" She giggled and said."I'm good how's my favorite sibling." I laughed she's so clever for a 4 year old. I said."Im good I missed you so much munchikin." She said."I missed you two I've been stuck with Tommy." I laughed and Tommy looked hurt and said."Fine you stay with Megan then." I laughed and said."Yeah she is let's have sister time yeah." She giggled and said."Yay yay yay who's that Megan?" I looked and whispered."That's my boyfriend Niall." She giggled aw her giggle is so cute I put her down and she ran to Niall he went down on one knee she said."Are you Megan's boyfriend?" He smiled and said."Yes i am." She gave him a big he chuckled and said."Aren't you a cutie." She said."No I'm a princess." I laughed with Harry and Tommy and said."Yeah from down under." She stuck her tongue out I did it back then Niall said."You can be my princess yeah." She smiled and nodded I looked hurt and said."I see where I stand Niall." he laughed then said."Your my queen." I shook my head and said."That makes me sound old." He chuckled and said."Okay you can be my princess too." I nodded then Jasmine gave him a kiss on the cheek then he got up and held my hand we started walking to the girls and boys Jasmine loves Lou and calls him Uncle Boo Bear it's cute. We got there and she saw Louis and shouted."Uncle Boo Bearrr." He turned around and ran to her and picked her up.

He said."Hello my little angel did you miss me?" she smiled and nodded he said."Good I missed you two." He put her down and she hugged Zayn and Liam and the girls came and Eleanor said."Who's this pretty girl." I sad."That's Jasmine my little sister." she nodded and I said to Jasmine. "that's Eleanor Louis's girlfriend that's Perrie Zayns girlfriend that's Danielle Liam's girlfriend and Emma Harry's girlfriend." She nodded and said."Eleanor Perrie Danielle and Emma got it don't break my boys hearts." The girls looked at her in awe and Perrie said."We would never break their hearts." she smiled and gave them hugs I said to Eleanor."Is it okay if she sleeps in our room for tonight she goes back tomorrow and we don't have lessons tomorrow let's take her shopping she loves shopping like you guys." Eleanor smiled and said."Yeah of course she is so cute." I smiled and said."Thanks Ele shall we go to the karaoke thing now?" She smiled and nodded I said to Jasmine."Do you want to go do karaoke yeah?" she jumps up and down and says."Yeah Megan you have to sing your amazing." I blush and tell her to stop and Niall spins me around and says."Do you sing?" I nod and he says."So do I but I don't think I'm good but obviously you are." I blushed and looked down he lifted my chin up and said."Your cute when you blush." He planted his lips on mine electricity sprung through my lips and butterfly's in my stomach then I heard Louis shout."NO PDA THERES A CHILD PRESENT DONT RUIN MY LITTLE GIRLS EYE SIGHT OR SCAR HER Jheeeze" I laughed as we pulled away and said."You act like her father." Louis smiled and said."No I just love this little girl she is funny like me and says random things and most of all she likes carrots." I laughed and said."Yeah because you made her eat it while she was growing up even when she was a baby you would blend it then say I'm getting this baby to love carrots like I do one way or another." Louis and I laugh at the memory.

*Flashback*

"Louis she is only 3 months old."

"I don't care I'm getting this baby to love carrots like I do one way or another." I laughed at him and said."Whatever Lou just don't feed her to much and blend it." He nodded and started to blend it when he was feeding her it she wanted more he shouted." I love this girl I love Jasmine." I laughed a lot.

*End of Flashback*

Me."Good Times." He laughed and nodded next off to karaoke.

Authors note

Hey hope you like this chapter No Hate but yeah Love You Guys Lots comment if you want opinions only good ones no hate please but yeah Love Ya!!xxx