Chapter 7

We all went back to mine and Eleanor's room to get ready for the football match we put on some music and one of my favorite songs came on. "Teenage Dirtbag" I started singing along.

"Her name is Noel
I have a dream about her
She rings my bell
I got gym class in half an hour
Oh, how she rocks
In Keds and tube socks
But she doesn't know who I am
And she doesn't give a damn about me

'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me

Her boyfriend's a dick
And he brings a gun to school
And he'd simply kick
My ass if he knew the truth
He lives on my block
And he drives and I rock
But he doesn't know who I am
And he doesn't give a damn about me

'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby
Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby
Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me

Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn't know what she's missin'

Man, I feel like mold
It's prom night and I am lonely
Low and behold
She's walking over to me
This must be fake
My lip starts to shake
How does she know who I am?
And why does she give a damn about me

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby
Come with me Friday, don't say
"maybe
"
I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby, like you

Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn't know what she's missin'
Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn't know what she's missin' "
I came out of the bathroom in a football vest and shorts with converse my hair naturally curly and natural makeup. When I looked up all the girls were looking at me smiling I said."What?"
Eleanor."your voice is amazing." I smiled and looked down then said."Thanks but I've only sung in front of Harry and Liam."
Perrie." Well your really good we should do karaoke with the boys tonight after football match yeah?" I smiled and nodded we all started to walk to the football match.
We got there and went up to the boys they all looked Wow in their football kit especially one Irish boy. They looked at us and smiled Harry came running up to us and grabbed me and put me over his shoulder and said."There's my Megan." I laughed and said."Put Me Down." He shook his head.
Harry."Nope your helping me warm up I'm going to run around with you on my shoulders like we used to." I laughed and nodded he then shouted."Boys I'm going to warm up like old times." They all nodded.
I shouted."Hi Niall I'll talk to you in a minuteee." He laughed and nodded. Harry started running even faster I just dangled I'm used to him doing it. He finally stopped and put me down I looked around and we was with everyone near the bench.
I looked at Niall and walked over to him. I smiled and said."Hey sorry about that." He laughed then said."No worries your here now." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. It started to get really cold while we were talking and he seemed to have noticed. He said."Here have my jacket." I shook my head and said." No you will get cold." He smiled and said."It's fine I'm going to play football in a minute anyway." I smiled as he put the jacket on me. I noticed on the back it said.'Horan93' I giggled and looked at Niall he had a massive smile on his face I said."What are you smiling at?" He looked me in the eye and said." You look beautiful in my jacket."
I blushed and looked down he lifted my chin up and stepped closer to me our chests against each other he leaned down and our lips met. I instantly put my hands around his neck his hands on my waist. The butterfly's in my stomach going crazy. I think our lips molded perfectly together. We both pulled away and smiled at each other all we both could say was."Wow."

*Niall's POV*
Me and Megan started talking she is so pretty. I noticed she started to look cold so i said."Here have my jacket." She shook her head and said."No you will get cold." I smiled at her I would freeze for her. I said."No it's fine I'm going to play football in a minute anyway." I put the jacket on her she looked so beautiful in it I couldn't help but smile she giggled when she noticed on the back it said 'Horan93'. She looked up and said."What are you smiling at." I looked her in the eye and said."You look beautiful in my jacket." She blushed and looked down I thought this is my chance I lifted up her chin she looked in to my eyes and I took a step forward our chests touching I leaned in and our lips met I felt fireworks explode in my stomach our lips are the perfect size for each other when we pulled apart all I could say was ."Wow."