Chapter 13

*Megans POV*

Well today is Friday woohoo weekend! Niall and I have been great he is so cute in school and out. I love Fridays, I have music and a piano and guitar lesson.

I'm going out for dinner with Luke,Ash,Mikey&Cal tonight! I'm excited but scared, they'll arrange to do something else as well.

I wake up and put on a white crop top that says 'Fry Day I'm In Love' with some denim short shorts and white vans. I let my hair down naturally wavy and put on some red lipstick and mascara.

I walk out to Eleanor and she says."I love your top." I giggle and say."Me too it's about food." she laughs and we walk out linked arms. We walk to where we normally meet we see everyone and the girls run up to us.

Perrie." Hey girlie." I say."Hey bae" she smiles and hugs me. The other girls hug me too and we walk over to the boys laughing at Emma because she said."Ooh hello." that's what our science teacher does when he opens the door his eyes pop out of his head! It's hilarious.

I see Niall with his back to me, I run up to him and whispered in his ear."Guess who?" He said."Either my princess or someone sounding like her." I laugh.

*Nialls POV*

I feel hands go onto my eyes and hear someone whisper in my ear."Guess who." This made a shiver go down my spine yep it's Megan. I reply with."Either my princess or someone sounding like her." she giggles wow her giggle is perfect!

I turn around and she smiles at me and says."Hello there." I chuckle and pull her by her waist and said."Hey princess." She leans in and so do I our lips meet and she smiles into it which makes me smile as well.

All of a sudden I hear Louis shout." PDA PDA PDA!" we both pull away and she says."Louis shut up like you don't do it with Eleanor." he turns bright red and I laugh. I turn to her and say."Wanna hang out tonight." she looks at me and says."I can't sorry I'm going for dinner with Luke,Ash,Cal&Mikey." she pouts and so do I.

*Megans POV*

Aw that's so cute his pout tho! I thought for a moment then said."What about if I ask them if you can come and if you do don't believe what they say." he laughs and says."What are you a bad girl." I wink at him and kiss his cheek then run over to them.

They look at me and engulfed me into a hug. Like really every time but I don't mind I like hugs.

I say."Are we still on for tonight?" Luke says." Of course we will meet you outside girls hall?" I nodded and said."Urm can Niall come?" they exchange looks then Ash said."Yeah Meg sure he can we're friends with him anyway." I smiled and kissed them on the cheek.

I walked back over to Niall and nodded he smiled and put his arms around my waist with his head on my shoulder. My back pressed to his very toned may I add stomach.

I played with his hands till we were going. All of a sudden I hear some one shout "Styles" I turn around and see Alfie I let go of Niall and run to him and hug him. Then I said."What are you doing here?" he said."Someone dropped out of school so I got their place." I screamed and hugged him tighter.

He just laughed and hugged me back. I pulled him over to the others and Harry literally pulled him into a massive man hug. Then I said "girls this is Alfie, Alfie this is Eleanor Louis's girl friend, that's Perrie Zayn's girlfriend, this is Danielle Liam's Girlfriend and that's Emma Harry's girlfriend, you've already met Niall.

He nodded and did a man hug with Niall.

We started making our way to our first class yes MUSIC! I held Niall's hand. we walked in and say down I had Alfie on my right and Niall on my left.