Chapter 2

Me and Eleanor started talking about how I knew them long story short they moved to England for foreign exchange from Australia and lived here for 3 years then moved to Australia then they obviously moved back and now I'm glad I've seen them.

Eleanor then says."Let's go to the football pitch I'll get to see Louis."
Me."Wait you like Louis I thought that you have a boyfriend."
Eleanor."I do I just like Louis a bit more I'm going to break up with Michael soon tho come on." I smiled because for once Louis has someone crushing on him rather then some creepy girl from our old school.
We start to walk there linking arms we get there and sit on one of the benches talking and watching them play. It's good to see Harry but there's one boy who's got my eye I haven't seen him before. I say to Eleanor.
"who's that." I pointed at the boy with blue eyes and blond hair. She looks then says."That's Niall he's head of the football team he's Irish and you like him don't you."
I look at her and said."Yes he's good looking don't tell him."
She nods then they are finished I shout."Boo you can't even play football can you big cuz." Harry looks around to find me his eyes land on me and he starts running and I mean running to me he picks me up and spins me around.
I laugh then he puts me down then i said."Miss Me?"
Harry."Yes I've missed my ickle cousin." I give him a hug then turned around to Eleanor and said."Take a step back!"
Eleanor"why-"
Me."just please." She nods and takes a step back I then shout."I need my group hug where's my boys at?" All of a sudden I hear massive footsteps they jump at me making me fall over and they all squash me! I then say."Boys get off your so heavy." they get off of me then Louis says."How's my favorite Styles been?" Harry hits him at the back of my head. I laugh then said."good how's my boo bear been?" Louis."Fine." I nod then look at Zayn and said."Vas'Happenin Zayn?" He laughs and says."Vas'Happenin." I look at Liam and said."how's my daddy?" He laughs and says."I'm good come here we've missed you so much." He hugs me and I say."I've missed you too."
Harry:"Megan Play football."
I nod and said."fine who's on my team?"
Harry says."I am with Louis and you." I nod then Zayn says."That's not fair you always get the best player on the pitch stop taking Megan." I laugh and I say
"Harry top I already have shorts under my skirt." Harry chucks me his spare top and I get changed in girls changing rooms into the Man United top that Harry gave me I took of my skirt and put my hair up then put on some lip gloss. I went outside and Harry picks me up from behind and says."There's my Megan." I laugh he puts me down then I said."so who's on the other team?"
Harry."Liam,Zayn and..."
Then the blue eyed blonde hair boy popped out and said
Niall."me I'm Niall and what's your name beautiful?"
I smile then said."I'm Megan Styles." His accent made me die inside I barely got those three word out Harry scolds Niall and I hit his arm and said."Let's beat their arses!"