Chapter 14

3 YEARS LATER!

*Megan's POV*

Todays the day, the day I'm getting married to the love of my life, Niall Horan.

Im going to fill you guys in, Danielle and Liam are engaged and Danielle is pregnant(Payzer forever). Harry and Emma broke up about 2 years ago they just weren't working out but I'm still friends with her she should be here today, he has a new girlfriend called Lilly and shes really nice we are good friends. Tommy got a girlfriend a couple of weeks after me and Niall told each other we loved one another, her name is Danni shes really sassy but is nice once you get to know her she is fabulous. Louis and Eleanor got married 6 months ago and Eleanor is 2 months pregnant. Zayn and Perrie are married but are trying for a baby.

I forgot to tell you i had a baby at the end of last year her name is Tammy Maura Melanie Horan.

My bridesmaids are Danni, Danielle, Perrie, Lilly, Eleanor and Jasmine oh Jasmine is 7 now she is such a sass queen its so funny.

Later on...

Finally I'm Mrs Horan it feels good to say it now time for our first dance its too All Of Me byJohn Legend that song describes what Niall and I have been feeling through our relation ship. Niall whispers in my ear." You look so beautiful." I smile and kiss him passionately. I whisper to him."I love you." he whispers back."I love you too Mrs Horan."

A/N

Hey guys this is the end of the book I'm sorry but i had no ideas and so i thought this was a nice way to end it read my other books if you wanna will be updating them soon love you all

-Meg.x