Chapter 11

*Megan's POV*

She needs to calm down......WAIT who gave her sugar!

I look around and see Jasmine bouncing on Eleanor's bed with Louis standing in the corner laughing of course that makes sense LOUIS! IM GOING TO KILL HIM!!!!

I walked up to him and said."Louis what did you give her this time?" He looked at me and burst out laughing I gave him the ifyoudonttellmeimgoimgtokillyou look! He calmed and looked scared by the look I was giving him and said."I may or may not have given Jasmine a massive basket full of her favourite sweets and some carrots?" I just looked at him and went over to Jasmine and I said."Jasmine if you want to go shopping you have to calm down!" She looked at me and stopped jumping and sat down wow this girl loves her shopping and she is only 4! Eleanor groaned from Jasmine sitting down on her she sat up and said."Jasmineee." Jasmine giggled and said."Eleeeee." Eleanor burst out laughing what can I say Jasmines too cute! I told Louis to get out and surprisingly he did?

I got into the bathroom first hah! I got in the shower and hummed to Pretty Hurts by Beyoncé I finished and got out and started to dry my hair I let it stay naturally curly and put on denim short shorts with a a purple crop top with natural looking makeup. I put on my necklace I got from Harry it says cousins forever ❤️ I got it from him for my birthday about 7 months ago it's so cute! I put on a couple of bracelets. I walked out and saw Jasmine and Eleanor playing Patta Cake hah Jasmine can get anyone to do anything she just needs those puppy eyes and she can get everyone to do everything with her!

Eleanor's already ready so we started to walk to meet the girls at the city centre! We started to walk when Jasmine wanted to be held how could I say no? I picked her up and I darted to tickle her she's so cute when she laughs with made me laugh with her.

*Niall's POV*

I was walking to try and see my princess well both of them before they go. I see Megan walking with Jasmine in her arms and they're both giggling while she's tickling her. Megan's so perfect and is so cute with Jasmine she would make such a great mum someday. I quickly run over there to say bye to Jasmine and say hello to my Princess it feels so good to say it!

*Megan's POV*

I see Niall run over too us I turn to him with Jasmine in my arms and he says."Id thought i'd come and say good bye to my princess." Jasmine giggles and holds her hands out to go to Niall I give her to him he gives me a quick peck on the lips and starts to spin Jasmine around! He'd make such a cute daddy! Why am I thinking this I'm not having children for at least three years! I'm too young at the moment! but he would be a good dad I'm just saying?

He puts her down and she runs to Eleanor and she picks her up and I look at Niall ad he says."You okay babe." I looked at him and said."Yeah I'm just going to miss her." I sighed and looked at her playing with Ele he pulled me in for a tight Horan hug and I said."I feel like a mother on their first day of school hah." He looked down at me and said."Yeah she's so cute." I nodded and looked up at him he leaned in and so did I and BAM we kissed passionately and I could hear Jasmine giggling at me and Niall which made me smile into the kiss. I pulled away and said."Bye I'll see you soon babe." He nodded and said."Okay bye princess and good bye be good for mummy when you get home Jasmine my dearest princess." She giggles and said." Bye Bye Niall look after Meggie please!" I giggled and he said."I will have fun shopping." I nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek and picked up Jasmine and I put her over my shoulder and we started to walk to the city centre!

/AN\

Hey my beautiful fan girls sorry I didn't update earlier I hope this chapter is good sorry if it isn't please no hate anyway love ya!!xx😘