The Lost Boys' Mother

Dedicated to AbbyHauck13 for your comments... Thanks for reminding me to update!!

Chapter 8:

Anna's POV:

I woke up on a bed somewhere I don't know where. I heard lots of voices outside, most of which I didn't know. Suddenly, the flap to the tent flew open and Peter flew in. His eyes were filled with rage and tears as he took in my weak state. Suddenly, he broke the silence. "I missed you love, I am so sorry I let Rumple do this to you but he had too many defenses around his palace and I could only talk to Belle when she came outside to garden or whatever. Oh Anna. Can you forgive me?" He said the last part in a whisper. His heartbroken expression and the pain flashing in his eyes were just way too clear.

"Come here my wonderful Peter. Of course I can forgive you." I pulled him by the collar of his shirt and kissed his lips. Never have I ever felt this happy."

"Thank you... I love you more than life itself my beautiful." He smiled at me.

"How long have I been out? All I remember is Felix picking me up then everything went dark."

"Um, about a month, are you hungry?"

"Very. Belle only gave me scraps of her dinner and I haven't eaten in about a month. What's on the menu?"

"What am I going to do with you Anna? Lets see, Felix managed to get three squirrels, two rabbits and a handful if berries. How about a squirrel and some berries for you love?" I blushed at the nickname I had been given.

"Where are we, if you don't mind answering me..." I trailed off, afraid if his answer.

"We are hiding in the Enchanted forest. We are waiting for Belle to get us a spell that will transport us all home. You have no idea how torturous this month was just being able to see Felix."

"Harsh Pan, I thought we had bonded over the loss of Anna here."

"Nope. Just you're imagination blondey."

I burst into a fit of giggle. "When did you get a sense of humor Pan?"

"About a month ago. When I finally had you back with me." He smiled and laid a chaste kiss on my lips. After pulling away, he propped me up so I could eat my food.