Chapter Three

~Chapter Three~ Training

A new life means change. The first thing Percy had to change was his name, Chaos said he couldn't go on missions still being called Percy. Because Percy Jackson was meant to be dead. And it had to stay that way.

"Hmmm how about Cookies? Then when I defeat my enemies they have to admit being beaten by someone called Cookies. And my mum's blue chocolate chip cookies are the best. " Percy pondered.

Chaos let out an exasperated sigh. "Percy, you have to be serious about this. You can't have the greatest hero ever to live called Cookies. No. Think of something more serious."

"Well, personally I like..." Percy stopped when he sensed Chaos' impatience. "Okay, not Cookies then."

It had been a few weeks since Percy awoke in the Void. He had jumped into training straight away, learning about every single weapon on the planet and mastering many different languages. 'Just in case of certain missions' Chaos had said when Percy asked why the hell he had to learn more languages. Of course, Chaos had been nice enough to have textbooks all written in Ancient Greek for Percy to learn from. 

Percy naturally excelled in mastering different weapons. Of course, he would need much more practice and time. 

"What about Omega?" Percy asked. "It's the last letter of the Greek Alphabet and that is what I will be, the end. The last thing many people will see." Percy smirked.

Making a life sacrifice will change people. It takes away your soul, a bit of who you are. To Percy, he is still the fun-loving, loyal guy who he was on Earth. Only now he has a more bloodthirsty streak, but only for the greater good. For example, he would only be so willing to assassinate a leader of a terrorist group that was planning a mass genocide. 

"Omega it shall be. Finally a decent name. Who knew that sometimes you do actually have good ideas."

"Hey!"

And so Omega was born. The Greatest Hero Ever to Live. The Protector of Worlds. The Assassin of Chaos. The End.