If thats how you feel...

"SUMMER IM TELLING YOU ITS A GREAT IDEA!"

"Well, I think its stupid. I mean weren't you trying to NOT stand out? what is all of this about wearing only one color every day? I mean i guess thats not that bad but painting your face and hands a color as well??"

My plan was simple. Every day of the week is dedicated to one color.

Monday- Blue to represent the current victims

Tuesday- Red to represent the stupid bullies

Wednesday- Green to represent all the written notes and journal entries by the victims

Thursday- orange to show how the problem is trying to be solved

Friday- Purple to show all the lost lives because of a mean persons recklessness

Its pretty dumb but its smart to me. I dont care if no one want to listen to me. They will. I will also paint my face and hands these colors on the days. Summer seems to think its dumb but if thats how she feels she doesnt have to be a part of it.

"Well then simple. If you are so embarrassed, then dont be a part of it."

"i wont be a part of it"

I went to the bathroom and wrote the schedule on the writing wall. Also known as the rumor wall. Where people write nonesense but its entertaining nonsense. If anyone wanted to join then they could.

---------------------------------------------

"Say mi color favorito es azul"

Summer was at my house again. She knew introductory words, a few sentences and phrases. Now I'm teaching her what she wants to know. She repeats almost flawlessly.

"How do you say sad?"

"Triste"

"What about I am?"

"Yo estoy"

"How do you say I hate life sometimes?"

"Al veces odió la vida"

I wonder why she wants to know this. She repeats everything a few times and smiles when she thinks she has it right.

"Why do you want to know this?"

She hesitates for to long and finally just says

"Just because"

"Because what?

"NOTHING OKAY? It's nothing. Look I better head home is it okay if I come Wednesday?"

"Sure."

She walks out the door and I am left wondering why she was so defensive. It's probably nothing. She's always so happy nothing could possibly be happening to her could it?