Its for the best

Things had gotten worse for me and for Summer. It's been almost a month since I witnessed the horrors that her mother did to her. I still haven't told anyone. Today is the day that I leave Summer. I know it's for the best. There was a new girl and even she was makin fun of me. However she began to befriend Summer. Summer was extremely happy that someone else was becoming her friend. That was soon over when the new girl realized Summer was my friend. I decided that Summer would have to endure a few days alone. But only a few days because when they realize she's no longer my friend the hell will stop for her. Sadly I can't say the same for me. I'm on my way to my next class and I don't see summer anywhere. She's always at the locker between classes because she doesn't like carrying all her books all at once. She wasn't there. I knew something was wrong. I could get in trouble for being late, sure. I don't care. I went all around the school. Nowhere. My best chance was outside. I knew exactly where. I ran to the field. About 2 weeks ago, Summer and I found a little door behind the bleachers. That's where summer goes when she's sad or she just doesn't want to go to class. I open the door and there she was. Crying.

"Summer what's wrong"

"Leave"

"What's wrong?"

"I SAID LEAVE. YOU BROUGHT ME ALL OF THIS TROUBLE AND I HATE YOU FOR IT."

"Summer I-"

"It's all your fault. He kissed me and I let myself. He said he liked me. Lies. He said he could never like anyone stupid enough to be your friend. I lost my chance at love an dont forget the new girl. Yeah I lost a chance at friendship too. And I have no chance at regaining peace in my life with you involved it."

"If that's what you want"

"It's for the best. I'm sorry and it's not like you'll miss me anyways."

With that I walked away. Turns out she dumped me. I would have said the same things. Because of me she lost many things. It's time for her to get her life back.

It's to late to go back to class. There's only 20 minutes left anyways. I decide to just go back to my locker. Fix my things to go home. I'm glad that next I have study hall. Last period of the day and honestly I'm gonna skip that too and go home. Home sweet home.

The walk there was quick and I went straight to bed. Sleep came quickly as well and I was more than glad to get the thought our of my head for a few hours.