[ n i n e ]

"Hold on, there's something I really need to do

"Hold on, there's something I really need to do." Alexa says as they all exit the cave and immediately hugs Neal. "Thank you for not being dead."

"Thank you, all of you." Neal smiles as Alexa pulls away from him.

"Well, don't thank us yet. We still have to save Henry. We found the star map — so the real question is do you know how to get off this island?" David asks.

"If we can find Henry, I can get us home." Neal assures him.

"Well, let's go get Tinker Belle and retrieve the boy." Killian suggests.

"The words that I've been waiting for." Alexa grins following him as they begin walking back towards their camp. "So that happened."

"Indeed it has, love." Killian agrees, smiling at her as a blush appears on her cheeks. "My favorite color's blue."

"What?" Alexa questions confused.

"You said that you wanted to know more about me. Ask me anything, I'll tell you whatever you want to know." Killian informs her.

"Why blue? I'm guessing that it has to do with the fact that's the color of the sea." Alexa muses.

"Partly." Killian pauses, stopping as he turns to her. "But also because it's the color of your eyes. They're beautiful, deep, and absolutely enchanting."

"Killian, can we just.." Alexa starts.

"Why are we stopping?" Neal inquires, suspiciously eyeing the two.

"No reason." Alexa answers quickly, tearing her gaze from the pirate. "Come on, let's go."

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

"Pan's shadow? That's your way off the island?" Emma questions.

"Unfortunately it's the only way." Neal informs everyone.

"Oh, we thought you learned how to navigate the stars." David frowns.

"I know how to navigate the stars, but I can't fly." Neal retorts.

"I knew that." Alexa smirks winking at him.

"I'm guessing that's where the shadow comes in." Mary Margret muses.

"That's why we have to capture it." Neal replies.

"Capture it? We've never been within ten feet of Pan unless he wanted us to be. Sneaking up on him to steal his shadow? That sounds insane." Emma exclaims.