[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]

Alexa races in the hospital after Mary Margret started going into labor with Emma and Henry following her

Alexa races in the hospital after Mary Margret started going into labor with Emma and Henry following her. And then it hits her — Zelena was going to get exactly what she was after if Alexa didn't act fast.

"You really think that this protection spell is strong enough?" Alexa inquires looking at Regina after casting a spell over Mary Margret's room.

"It depends if your brand of magic is stronger than hers." Regina responds. "If it is, no one wielding dark magic will be able to get in here."

"That wasn't the confident answer I was hoping for." Alexa frowns.

"It isn't, but we're out of options." Regina sighs.

"Lex." Killian greets, smiling as he makes his way over to the blonde. "I heard the little royal was on his way."

"What the hell are you doing here?" Alexa questions.

"I want to help." Killian answers.

"Trust me, I do not need your help." Alexa reassures him.

"I had no choice, she threatened you and your family. I was trying to help." Killian defends.

"Well, you didn't." Alexa scoffs. "You should have told me the second that it happened, that would've been helpful."

"And a death sentence for your boy." Killian interjects.

"Well that's mine and Henry's mother's concern, not yours." Alexa snaps. "But it doesn't really matter what you say anymore. In a couple days time I'll be gone and you can stop worrying about trying to get me to forgive you."

Alexa turns away from the pirate before being stopped by David as he walks out of Mary Margret's room.

"Alexa, wait." David says. "You don't have to do this alone."

"Yeah, I do. You need to stay with Mary Margret, Regina is gonna make sure that the protection spell stays up, and Emma is gonna stay with Henry. That's the plan." Alexa reminds him.

"Yeah, I know. But you need help. Take Hook." David pleads.

"No I'm not." Alexa shakes her head.

"He's going with you." David pauses and turns to the pirate. "You're going with her."

"I thought you didn't trust me, mate." Killian comments, eyeing him as he walks over towards them.