[ s i x t e e n ]

ONE YEAR LATER Hitting a random button on her alarm clock, Alexa groans before hopping to her feet and knocking on Henry's door

ONE YEAR LATER
Hitting a random button on her alarm clock, Alexa groans before hopping to her feet and knocking on Henry's door.

"Henry, time to get up!" Alexa calls opening his door.

"Five more minutes." Henry pleads burying his face in his pillow.

"Get up before I send you to school only wearing your underwear!" Alexa warns walking back to her bedroom.

Quickly getting dressed for work Alexa walks to the kitchen and begin making breakfast. Placing pancakes in front of him as he sits down, she grabs a small plate for herself.

"Cinnamon please." Henry says.

"I really shouldn't be encouraging this, but.. fine." Alexa sighs handing him the cinnamon when there's a loud knock on the door.

"Someone coming over?" Henry asks.

"No, I don't.. you know what, that might be Ted." Alexa muses walking to the door. "Ted, please tell me you.. oh."

It wasn't Ted. It was Killian — a man she didn't know she knew.

"Lex, at last." Killian grins as he tries to enter the apartment, but Alexa quickly pushes him back.

"Woah, who the hell are you?" Alexa questions.

"Look, I need your help. Something's happened, something terrible. Your family is in trouble." Killian tells her.

"My family is fine, thank you very much." Alexa retorts. "Now again I ask, who the hell are you? Because I sure as hell didn't let you up."

"An old friend." Killian answers. "I know you can't remember me, but.. I can make you."

Alexa freezes in shock for a couple of seconds as he kisses her before kneeing him.

"What are you — crazy?" Alexa inquires.

"Long shot, I had to try." Killian groans. "I was hoping you felt as I did."

"The only thing you're gonna feel is my foot up your ass for kissing me and trying to trespass into my apartment." Alexa snaps.

"Look, I know this seems crazy but you have to listen to me. You have to remem.." Killian starts but Alexa slams the door in his face.

"Who was that?" Henry asks.

"Not Ted." Alexa states. "Now let's hurry up and eat so I can you off to school before you're late — again."