[ e i g h t e e n ]

"Okay, Henry is asleep but if he asks you anything you guys are helping with my assignment

"Okay, Henry is asleep but if he asks you anything you guys are helping with my assignment." Alexa instructs her parents sitting on the couch next to her sister. "So, anyone want to tell me what the heck is going on?"

"We don't know. We watched you drive over the town line with Henry, Regina started her spell to take us back to the Enchanted Forest, and then.." Mary Margret begins to explain.

"And then next thing we remember is waking up in our beds like it's any other morning in Storybrooke." David adds.

"Except it clearly wasn't." Emma retorts looking at her mother.

"Almost harvest time but you can't remember the planting? That's bad luck, mate." Killian remarks.

"Well a year has passed. Me and Henry were in New York for that long, so I know that it did." Alexa says ignoring Killian's comment.

"And we don't know where the hell we were, we don't even know if we left Storybrooke." David frowns.

"Aye, you did. I was with you all." Killian nods.

"In the Enchanted Forest?" Mary Margret inquires.

"Regina's spell brought us back, we spent a brief time with a prince and princess named Philip and Aurora. But I wasn't feeling the community spirit, so I ventured off on my own. Last I saw of you lot you were making your way to Regina's castle." Killian tells them.

"And now you're cursed, again." Alexa groans. "Please tell me that you're not actually surprised by this?"

"Regina seems as clueless as the rest of us, I'm not sure she was involved in this." Mary Margret counters.

"And we believe her? I mean, seriously. It's not like its the first time something like that has happened." Alexa reminds her mother.

"I don't understand. If you left the Enchanted Forest before the curse, how did you know to find Alexa and come to Storybrooke?" David questions.

"As I was sailing the realms a bird landed on my ship's wheel instructing me to retrieve Alexa and bring her back here, there was a small vile of memory potion tied to its leg." Killian answers.

"Who sent it?" Mary Margret asks.

"I assumed you did." Killian replies.

"Message via bird, that does sound like you." David muses when Leroy and Happy walk in the room. "What is it?"

"We lost another one, we're down to five now." Leroy informs them.