[ t h i r t y ]

Alexa and Killian sit outside of King Midas' castle watching the fireworks go off as a look of impatience makes it way onto Alexa's face

"A predictable excess of pomp and grandeur. Snow should have no trouble sneaking inside." Killian reassures her.

"Killian, I don't know if you've noticed but my luck has been to little to none. I can't just leave things to chance." Alexa frowns.

"You know, I feel exactly the same way." Rumplestiltskin says appearing next to the two. "Which is why I never do. See? An invitation to the ball."

"So you'll watch out for her?" Alexa asks.

"No, no. I'll be far to busy sorting out how to get you home." Rumplestiltskin shakes his head.

"Well, who's the invitation for?" Killian inquires.

"Well isn't it obvious? The two of you." Rumplestiltskin answers.

"So when we're done inside you can open our portal?" Killian questions.

"There's a powerful wand which, uh..
I came to possess. Anyway, legend says it can recreate any magic that's ever been wielded. Now with a little work I can use it to recreate whatever portal brought you here." Rumplestiltskin explains.

"Then hurry. I want to get the hell out of here." Alexa tells him.

"Confidence. I like it." Rumplestiltskin smirks as Alexa and Killian begin to walk away from him. "Wait — not like that. The savior can't come this far and not play princess for a day."

Looking down as Rumplestiltskin uses magic on them Alexa and Killian find themselves in formal attire.

"But I'm not supposed to stick out.. and red is literally the boldest color there is." Alexa retorts fluffing her skirt.

"Because what you had before was such an intricate disguise." Rumplestiltskin remarks sarcastically. "Now speaking of which, I've returned those stolen rags. Luckily before they were missed. I mean, it's a miracle the timeline hasn't imploded already. Amateurs."

"Sorry, but this is sort of my first time time traveling." Alexa replies with the same amount of sarcasm.

"Allow me." Rumplestiltskin begins making a mirror appear in his hands, strangers appearing where Alexa and Killian's reflections should be. "A glamour spell — this is how you shall appear to one and all. Now run along and do everything you can to make sure Snow White gets that ring. Once they are back on track, everything else will be too."