[ n i n e t e e n ]

"An earthquake, Regina? That's dramatic — even for you

"An earthquake, Regina? That's dramatic — even for you." Alexa retorts storming in the Mayor's Office.

"I had to make a statement. And you're fine." Regina defends.

"Well.. you made one." Alexa replies.

"So, do you think they bought it?" Regina asks.

"I think so." Alexa nods.

"Good." Regina smiles.

"Now how about we figure who really cursed this town?" Alexa suggests and Regina quickly grabs her things from the cabinet.

"How long do you think we have?" Regina inquires.

"Until whoever actually cast this curse realizes that you're not on the run from me and that we're working together." Alexa answers. "So I'd say.. let's do this as fast as we can."

"Let's see it." Regina says and Alexa hands her the vile Killian gave her to restore her memory.

"Is there enough of it in there?" Alexa questions.

"To use, no. But to replicate, I think so." Regina muses.

"Perfect, then we can wake people up and figure out what the hell is going on." Alexa grins.

"And I can make Henry remember me." Regina adds. "Thank you."

"I didn't do anything yet." Alexa frowns confused.

"You saw how quick this town was to blame me, but you.. you believe I didn't cast that curse." Regina remarks.

"I may not have my sisters special 'superpower', but I know when you lie. And when you told me you didn't do it, I knew it." Alexa explains.

"Maybe this was some super complicated ingenious plan." Regina argues.

"No, I know when you're lying." Alexa shakes her head. "You didn't cast this curse."

"Even though you know I can't live without him?" Regina asks.

"Ooh, look who's telling the truth again." Alexa smirks. "Now do you wanna continue chatting or should we get down to business?"

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Alexa watches as Regina mixes ingredients before pouring it in a bottle and taking a sip.